Together, we ride or variation?

chopstixguy

It doesn't. Sorry :( The recruitment theme in this is not a very fast song either. It's odd in that it's a relatively slow, mellow piece but it is a good piece that fits for recruitment.

Oh thanks guys, I'll listen to crossroads. I just really love "together, we ride" the song really hypes me up and I was wondering if there's a sick rendition to it. It's weird that the closest thing I could find to like an orchestral rendition was the SSBM one(Edit: and not an actual fire emblem game).

Edited by chopstixguy

Crossroads is kinda underwhelming. There should have been another faster theme as well. Crossroads would be used for allied units that join you whereas the other would be used for characters that you recruit from the enemy.

Can't really expect Together We Ride to be in here since the actual series theme isn't a complete song either. :( You get like 13 seconds of it in the Main Theme and it doesn't even finish off the notes. It just drops. (Which sucks because those are the best 13 seconds ever)

Bit disappointing that there is no rendition of Together We Ride in this game. Probably my favourite tune from a video game. If you want to hear a cool rock rendition of it watch this. www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-iR7tLSPj0 It actually starts at 0:15.

I'm gonna miss Together, We Ride (or Come, Join Us as I think the Shadow Dragon version is named), but I'm listening to Crossroads now for the first time and it's freakin' awesome.

MOST of the music in this game is freaking awesome. lol

Crossroads is kinda underwhelming. There should have been another faster theme as well. Crossroads would be used for allied units that join you whereas the other would be used for characters that you recruit from the enemy.

What's this "other" one? I wanna know the name of it.

There is no other one. S/he wanted there to be one. But there is none.

Yeah. I liked what they did with FE7 where they used Together we ride for all enemy character recruitments and A Knight's Oath for characters that were never your enemies and and of courrse, 'knightly' characters.

AFAIK, the only song aside from the obvious main theme that is a remix is Tiki's theme:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ts5VyK3iWXU

There's a song from FE9, too. Two versions, actually, because it's a map/battle combo.

The Strong

The Strong ~ Fire

Yeah. I liked what they did with FE7 where they used Together we ride for all enemy character recruitments and A Knight's Oath for characters that were never your enemies and and of courrse, 'knightly' characters.

Erm, Together We Ride doesn't only play when you recruit enemies. I can think of Wil off the top of my head. Nor does A Knight's Oath only play when recruiting non-enemies; Vaida is a recruitable enemy, and A Knight's Oath plays when you talk to her.

...Just saying.

Edited by Tsamimi