Douchebag elitist thread

Aizenberg

Ambiguity is not the same as elaboration.

Why should it be? The same, I mean.

EDIT-What I mean is, the meaning should be clear if you read what I said, and what you said. But maybe I was just being frilly. All I meant was that I was directing you to make the mistakes you will make and make them, and succeed in making the mistake even though it's a mistake. Not, aim to make mistakes.

In other words, the onus of responsibility I've placed on you is in succeeding, not in mistaking my commands. The reason why I'd like you to succeed, is so I don't have to waste my time succeeding.

Edited by Mouse

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I made a mistake once and learned from it by never consciously doing anything again

I would argue that my unwarranted sense of self-importance may therefore be the best

I made a mistake once and learned from it by never consciously doing anything again

I would argue that my unwarranted sense of self-importance may therefore be the best

Ya...it is...my unwarranted sense of self-importance is not as good...

Sense of Self-Importance Tier List:

Class S Self Importance:

Rehab

Class A Self Importance:

SeverIan

Edited by Mouse

Why should it be? The same, I mean.

EDIT-What I mean is, the meaning should be clear if you read what I said, and what you said. But maybe I was just being frilly. All I meant was that I was directing you to make the mistakes you will make and make them, and succeed in making the mistake even though it's a mistake. Not, aim to make mistakes.

In other words, the onus of responsibility I've placed on you is in succeeding, not in mistaking my commands. The reason why I'd like you to succeed, is so I don't have to waste my time succeeding.

How can I be an elitist if neither success nor failure are seen as inferior?

How can I be an elitist if neither success nor failure are seen as inferior?

Ah...I dunno...well, maybe you're not an elitist. Maybe it's impossible for you. Don't worry though! You can still be elite!

EDIT-I admit, I don't understand your question.

Edited by Mouse

Ah...I dunno...well, maybe you're not an elitist. Maybe it's impossible for you. Don't worry though! You can still be elite!

EDIT-I admit, I don't understand your question.

I didn't understand your alternative and you refused to explain it, so we're even.

Because we say so.

dealw/itbro

Okay.

I didn't understand your alternative and you refused to explain it, so we're even.

No, I'm pretty sure I've been in your debt from the first, and always will be. However, I am not the kind of man to repay my debts, so that's irrelevant. Anyway, I didn't refuse to explain, I simply feel I've explained already and you can do the rest on your own if you feel like it.

EDIT-I admit one thing. When I said "all I meant," I probably spoke erroneously. However, I don't feel that error was a mistake. Like I said, feel.

Edited by Mouse

No, I'm pretty sure I've been in your debt from the first, and always will be. However, I am not the kind of man to repay my debts, so that's irrelevant. Anyway, I didn't refuse to explain, I simply feel I've explained already and you can do the rest on your own if you feel like it.

EDIT-I admit one thing. When I said "all I meant," I probably spoke erroneously. However, I don't feel that error was a mistake. Like I said, feel.

You didn't explain further either way.