My opinion on PoR characters

VGE

Ooh, I love Boyd too! You're right, that guy completely destroys anything. He's not that slow either. I once had a Boyd that could double myrmidons early on. That's right, MYRMIDONS. And Colossus rocks hard, especially in RD. Also, Boyd is actually one of the top damage dealing units in the Tellius games. Though that's probably no surprise, lol. I pronounce Titania differently than you though. lol (Tit-TAWN-ee-ah)

I also agree with you on Soren. He's a good unit once you train him, but I never liked his character. He has an interesting backstory though. And I agree wind magic is lame compared to thunder and fire. Those two are way cooler! Though, strong winds can be dangerous, you know.

And I like Rhys too! I like that he's actually pretty tough for a frail guy. He can kick some good butt. He's a little slow though, but that's no surprise. He IS frail, after all.

I prefer Rolf as a unit to Shinon, but character-wise, I also like Shinon more. lol. But the problem with Shinon is that he disappears for a long time, so you're stuck with Rolf as your main archer for awhile. And Rolf is very useful against those bird laguz.

I pronounce Gatrie different than you too. GAT-tree, with a short A instead of a long one. I find him to be the best General in the Tellius games. And he is damn fast for one too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...