Favorite Generic Enemy Portrait

Andreyas

Similarly, how does he see anything, or even breathe?

A funny thing is that the face of Risen Great Knight's go through the Helmet. Though the Human Generic Great Knights...perhaps there's a periscope built into the helmet.

Wow, the female Great Knight is hilarious. I don't know if it is changed ingame compared to the concept art, but to see a heavily armored rider only wearing panties is really something you don't expect.

mDbjoEul.jpg

Most other female versions of mounted classes seem to not wear leggins. Isn't that kind of uncomfortable while riding?

I'm also one that likes the trickster hat. Reminds me of Robin Hood. Hmm, not sure what my favorite class portrait is...

DarkKnightMale.jpg

Dark Knights are hella sexy.

That's....Dark Knight...? ....uh.....um.....uh....... It's....great.... Fits perfectly to the class name....

... I am going to get depressed every time I see this portrait. And probably start crying.... Bloody hell, why must things remind me of other things that depress me.... T.T

I took a look and admittedly, most of all the character portraits look awful to me. I like the armor designs of previous games way better. Out of what we have though: Trickster, Swordmaster, Dark Knight, maybe War Monk/Cleric.

Edited by ProfRaine

WarCleric.jpgTrickster.jpg

So far, these are my two.

War Cleric seems to have the Directional Buttons going on. "P.S., don't play me like a 3DS."

Trickster looks like Red Mage, but I really like it 'cause of the hat.

I'll probably find some more later.