So uh, FE13 localization changes.

Darros

Not quite sure where to put this but it's site content material so it should fit here. FE13 is giving us tons of localized names for games that haven't hit Western shores. What are we going to do with this information in the corresponding sections? Are we going to leave the names as is or replace the names in those sections which have new translations in them ((IE: Celice -> Seliph in FE4))?

Whatever we do, there's no sense in jumping to make the changes for any game before we know all of them to do them all at once.

But yes, we do need a plan in the meantime.

FE13 is giving us tons of localized names for games that haven't hit Western shores.

Given that Shadow Dragon is a remake of FE1 (and made it outside of Japan), shouldn't that acronym tag read "2-6 & 12"?

Given that Shadow Dragon is a remake of FE1 (and made it outside of Japan), shouldn't that acronym tag read "2-6 & 12"?

FE1 and FE11 are not synonymous. It's why we use different numbers for them.

For now, I'm leaving the older games untouched.

IMO, it's kind of awkward for players familiar with, say, FE4 to see names like Seliph: a translation from a game they may not have played but should X D.

One of these days, I might start updating the FE1/3 pages with the Shadow Dragon/Heroes of Light and Shadow names though. Then I'll see what happens from there.