EU or Australia imports from the US and Canada

Merric

Yeah I have to agree with you here, it's really amazing. And I found out mine was shipped yesterday too, late in the night. It's already in Brussels, Belgium, and I live like 2 hours away from there (by car), so it should be arriving soon enough!

Yay DHL!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just sorted out payment for mine (The really annoying thing is VGPs hours are like, middle of the night Australian time) so mine should be shipped tomorrow :D The good thing is, apparently DHL still move about parcels on weekends, but don't deliver so I might still get it on Monday. Either way, everything sorted out for me (Spent a little extra with paying Paypal, but hey, at least the charge went through this time!) so I just have to wait paitently now :D

February 07, 2013 21:37

Sydney - Australia Arrived at DHL facility in Sydney - Australia

February 07, 2013 22:08

Sydney - Australia Clearance processing complete at Sydney - Australia

HYPE EXCEEDING 9000, EXPLOSION IMMINENT!

That was a LOT faster than I expected. DHL is awesome.

Wow, that was super quick :o

Still waiting on mine to be shipped, will probably happen at some ungodly hour of the morning @_@ Gonna try and stay up till about 3am just in case they send me another email asking me to do something else before they ship.

Yep, you did XD Here's hoping mine ships today ^_^ When it gets here, I'll test to see if the US copy receives a random streetpass from my Aus 3DS, if not, then I'm probably gonna go cancel my Aus copy, as that was why I was getting both, for Streetpass/Dual Tag

What i love is that my copy arrived and i was playing at a time before stores in the US were open and selling the game. Quite a turn-around considering i would have had to wait 2 months without importing.

Thanks again Wheels and Onestep for recommending VGP :)

Thank Onestep more than me, he was the one that got me to look into VGP :D

Ok then Onestep thanks for pointing people like me to VGP.... Wheels thanks for having an awesome Pimp-Ephraim avatar that still makes me giggle whenever i see it.

XD I had to make Ephraim Deal With It when I played through Sacred Stones recently, it just fit so well when he was taking Renvall/escpaing Renvall.

My tracking's not as interesting XD

Feb 7 4:16, Shipment Picked Up - Ontario Canada.

Currently arguing with a friend that Roy isn't a Smash Bros character, he's a Fire Emblem character, even if he debuted in Smash Bros >_____>

Edited by Wheels

IT'S HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE!!!

Sorry, I just couldn't resist doing this. And I had to rant about how bad our chargers are when I saw the US one. Seriously, yours is just SOOOO much better.

Seriously, thank you SO much you guys, without you I would never have got hold of this. Onestep, Wheels, thank you both, seriously.

Now I can finally stop staring intently at the door and get some fresh air! (Seriously, I haven't left the house since I got word this was shipped. I've had experiences before when big packages arrive when nobody'd home, you get this note saying to pick it up back at the post office or warehouse... it's annoying.)

Edited by Big Klingy

No problem ^_^ Mine should be here Monday or Tuesday (Hoping Tuesday, I have a full day of school on Monday T_T)

Looks very well packed, much relief!

EDIT: hehe, I have to giggle, you've got a stronger accent than I do XD

Edited by Wheels

Ok then Onestep thanks for pointing people like me to VGP.... Wheels thanks for having an awesome Pimp-Ephraim avatar that still makes me giggle whenever i see it.

Don't worry about it. They're a great company, so they deserve all the business they can get.

Hah, I got a laugh out of watching you struggle to get it all open for a whole 2 minutes. But I think I'd be proud of owning such a nice thing, too.

This was the first unboxing I'vev ever done, so cut me some slack. And it's not like I could practice it...

No problem ^_^ Mine should be here Monday or Tuesday (Hoping Tuesday, I have a full day of school on Monday T_T)

Looks very well packed, much relief!

EDIT: hehe, I have to giggle, you've got a stronger accent than I do XD

Wow, really? That's... actually the first time I've got that from anyone. Most people on the internet say my accent is mild comparatively. I've even had several people mistake me for british on my Youtube LPs, which I found hilarious. You're seriously the first person who thinks it's strong. Actually, I always have myself too

Yeah, I always get called British when my voice comes up XD My accent's not much weaker than yours, but yeah, yours is still stronger than mine XD Actually, my accent is the exact same accent Vanille has in FFXIII XD

^This was a video I made for my US friends a while back, showing my actual accent -> a put on Australian accent -> a put on britishish accent. Because they were all like "SHRIP ON THE BARBIE WOOOO" XD

• 3 weeks later...

WooHoo!

Just replying to say i received the 3DS bundle i purchased from Ebay and it's pretty awesome! smile.gif

Also like to confirm again for anyone who's curious, it works fine with an Australian adapter.

The one i purchased was a DSi charger with the below details.

Input: AC100-240V 50/60HZ

Output: DC4.6V 900mA