Do you have any in-jokes when you play any of the Fire Emblems?

Joshua

So, do you have any in-jokes which make you chuckle when X character appears on-screen? Or when X xharacter battles with a certain unit type?

I've got quite a few:

1. Pikachu is in Fire Emblem. (Joke from the Official Nintendo magazine review of Brawl. There's a sort of family tree and Pikachu's line goes through Ike's profile, so my friend said: "LOOK! PIKACHU'S IN FIRE EMBLEM!"

2. Nephenee is a lesbian. (This one's based on when I made Nephenee and Lyre have an A support. That's also what I based my NepheneexLyre fanfic on...)

3. Whenever you kill an enemy, they're kneeing down to propose to your character, not because they're dead.

4. Vika is a prostitute. (I don't actually know when we came up with this one, but we find it funny. X D)

5. Nolan likes gay sex. (Again, I don't know how I came up with this one. But I PISSED myself laughing when Nolan attacked my Arch Sage Ilyana, and I said "Look how stupid Nolan is. He is SCREWED." My friend shouts: "Nolan likes gay sex." I laughed and said; "Who with?" He said: "Boyd.")

6. Shinon is actually a woman.

7. Meg is the "Destroyer of Worlds." ( When both me and my friend played through FE: RD, we COULDN'T train up Meg. So we just take the piss out of her now.)

I think that's all of them...

Post yours here too, if you have any.

Cymbeline will bloody massacre you

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I joke about Fa as well. She doesn't look like a dragon so much as she looks like a giant garlic-breathing bird (and an ugly one at that).

Edited by Musashi

Hardin turned evil in Book 2 because I got him killed the first time I played Book 1 and now he's mad at me (I know it's actually the Dark Orb that made him evil, but still)

• 1 month later...

-when i attack a boss with an underleveled character (ex: Sophia) i say: "OH SHI-"

-when ilyana attacks, i say "OM NOM NOM NOM". When she kills, i say "YUMMY!!!"

-when a laguz cat attacks me, i say "IF I SEE THAT FUCKING CAT ONE MORE TIME...."

srsly, guys. it's true

• 4 years later...

Ok... I guess I'll post here.

Every time a green unit who could join me is about to die and they use a healing item I say "Yeah, you heal yourself, asshead."

I (in the GBA games) use the control pad to follow the movements of characters in animations.

Joshua's hat is what drove Lyon to corruption.

(I've never played the Tellius games, so I don't have any jokes about those)