Canon

Onestep

A few people on this board may be aware of my stance on talking about canon pairings in this game: There are none.

I've even argued against people supporting some of my favourite pairings as canon, simply because of my devotion to that simple concept of there being no canon.

And yet, now I find myself forced to admit that there are indeed canon pairings. And a single thread connecting them all, showing which pairings are meant to be, and which are but mere flights of fancy. A single, delicious thread.

I am talking about pies.

ChromxSumia. AvatarxTharja. DonnelxKellam. And who knows how many other others? The list goes on and on, and we must acknowledge it. Each of these supports has the tasty foodstuff of love and friendship within it, like a lighthouse to the lost, undecided souls. All that uncertainty, all that worry about who goes with who... And now it is over. Peace can reign over the board as we wave the happy couples and close friends farewell on their way to the future.

I hope that you will join me in extending a warm welcome to our new romantic overlord, nourishing crust and all.

Edited by Onestep

Pie-re Emblem: Clone Wars

Heheheh. Clone army is canon! Alternate reality issues be damned!

Make a file with the Avatar you want cloned, get that Avatar onto the compendium, make another file with the exact same Avatar (name and appearance), get that Avatar onto the compendium, repeat. When you have 20 of them on the compendium create another file with the exact same Avatar, hire the 20 from the compendium, BAM, clone army.

Would take a loooong time, but it's worth the laughs! xD

Pie-re Emblem: Clone Wars

Heheheh. Clone army is canon! Alternate reality issues be damned!

Make a file with the Avatar you want cloned, get that Avatar onto the compendium, make another file with the exact same Avatar (name and appearance), get that Avatar onto the compendium, repeat. When you have 20 of them on the compendium create another file with the exact same Avatar, hire the 20 from the compendium, BAM, clone army.

Would take a loooong time, but it's worth the laughs! xD

Order 66 on all the Shepherds. Begin Fire Emblem Episode 14: A New Hope

Sh...shepherd's...pie....? That...almost killed me...

That is....amazing....

I can't react. It.... So much "BRILLIANTLY HILARIOUS" in one instant that...it looped back around....and somehow went into the negatives after looping... -falls over dead-

Sh...shepherd's...pie....? That...almost killed me...

That is....amazing....

I can't react. It.... So much "BRILLIANTLY HILARIOUS" in one instant that...it looped back around....and somehow went into the negatives after looping... -falls over dead-

I deeply apologize for almost killing you......But it had to be said. It just did. tongue.gif

Do the support conversations really mention pie THAT much?

Like it was 1949 and the writers were all Harry Truman. It's pretty impressive how many times they managed to squeeze pie's into a support.

Well I can understand the AvatarxTharja canon pairing, but that's only dealing with the male Avatar. My question is what the canon for a female Avatar?

Find a support that she's in that has pies and come tell us.

Oh great, now I'm gonna be thinking of pie every time I play the game and defeat my enemies....And now I want it to eat now too...But okay, I shall look as hard as I can while I play the game!

Tharja? I haven't seen the Female Avatar support with her, but it was the same as the Male Avatar in the JP version.

What if....people have pie-affairs?! Is having pie with different people bad? D: Or does it just lead to harems being canon?? O Almighty Pie, please enlighten us so that we may not wrong you!

Someone duct-tape my fingers together so I stop posting stupid shit...