Will there be play quality variances between the eShop, preloaded Bundle, and cartridge?

Elieson

Topic.

I heard that eShop games are subject to laggier battle sequences, and I'm concerned that my bundle'd game may be similar

I don't know about lag, but the only problem I think would happen would be the game suddenly turning off because the 3DS couldn't read the SD card...

For my NSMB2 that wasn't a problem...

But for Awakening... Grrrr, what if I get a good level up or a lucky crit or dodge and the game turns off?

You could just do what I do and get both, just in case.

I'm only getting both because I won't have access to the cartridge for another... Guess what. FOR ANOTHER (almost) SIX MONTHS!!!

That's why I'm getting the download first.... the cartridge later.

I'm only going on what I was told.

I had just assumed that perhaps it was a download error or something, but I really don't know what to expect for sure.

Hell I assumed that the 3ds bundle came with added memory and the game already on, not an SD card with the game on it.

What exactly is your source? If it was the comments from people here about the demo rather than anyone who actually had a frame of reference for comparison, they were mistaken.

My source is a friend who got the demo downloaded from the eShop

Mind you it was the demo, so perhaps that has an impact on his report?

As others have said, there should be no difference between the cart and the download version. I have the digital version of Art Academy, and it runs just as well as any cartridge based game.

My source is a friend who got the demo downloaded from the eShop

Mind you it was the demo, so perhaps that has an impact on his report?

This isn't the first time someone thinks it's lag.

When one of your units die, or sometimes when you kill an enemy, or when you crit, the game does a slow-motion of the moment.

It's not lag.