Your MU: Share His/Her Pictures + Strengths/Weaknesses

Lauren

Show us a screenshot of your MU, your MU's stats, your MU's name, etc.!

Also feel free to also share your friend codes with your SF buddies (is there a thread where we can post our codes?)

Add me: 2466 - 1862 - 1575

Edited by Lauren

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I'd like to as well, but I'm really not sure when I'll be graced with my bundle and even then I'm not really sure HOW to take a screenshot..... :P

I'm just gonna be ghetto and take a picture of my screen with my phone gee_wiz_emoticon.gif . Maybe I shouldn't have said "screenshot" in my first post---well, the techies can post their screenshots.

Like [this]

Uh, if I recall, the 3DS has its own cameras.

And it's complete crap unless you're going for 3D pictures.

Trying to take screenshots of a 3DS game via 3DS camera sucks. There's also no direct capture unless you have a capture card like me. The only things that the 3DS saves to the SD card via direct feed is your memo.

NinianDancerSpritePearlerBeads.jpg

Edited by shadowofchaos

Hm, maybe I should install a capture card... after I go to college, of course.

My parents would refuse to let me spend $200 just to take screenshots... and videos or whatever. But still... it's really cool. Maybe. Just maybe.

And then I'll become like Rey and spend lots and lots of money I don't have on things I don't need.

Maybe I shouldn't have gotten so excited and posted this thread so early. lol! Errr... Y'all can just repost or edit your posts on... Friday ':P . I assume most everyone should have the game by then, no?

I'll try to take a picture when my bundle arrives, if it ever arrives...

But I'll be going for Asset: Defence, Flaw: Luck. Originally, the asset was going to be Speed, but then I saw how freakishly high Ray's Defence got in ShadowOfChaos' LP, and I was pretty much sold. That, and like Byron I love defence. I had a Knight MU in my main playthrough of FE12, and I've always loved armours in general. Nothing as satisfying as standing in the middle of a hoard of enemies and watching them futily break their weapons against you.

Funnily enough, Kjelle has the same birthday as me, and it's said she loves armour too. Maybe I made the wrong choice of waifu...

As for Flaw, I have absolutley horrible luck in real life, AND in FE (just watch the video in my sig, for one, or ask me to tell you a "funny story" about FE6) so that was a given. That and I hear it's the best flw to pick, Luck generally isn't that important unless you also have really amazing speed. (Well, not being critted is good, but I'm sure I'll get anough to avoid most fluke crits anyway. Oh crap, not that I've said that I'm going to get critted by a 1%, aren't I?)

Heheh, taken with a camera on the phone, but it's pretty good (I took some of the skew out with photoshop):

My Avatar:

fe13_prax_lvl15.png

+ LUCK, - SKILL

My sib's Avatar:

fe13_raydonn_lvl14.png

+ SPEED, - STRENGTH

Let's compare stats!