Your MU: Share His/Her Pictures + Strengths/Weaknesses

Lauren

ReyGrandmasterDay2.png

WARE WA GIM-REY. And I am walking death on Streetpass... on DAY 2.

I feel bad for anyone who streetpasses me on my college.

I don't suppose you'd upload your sav file for those of us with the eShop version with multiple 3DSs who might want to face your walking death on streetpass?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't suppose you'd upload your sav file for those of us with the eShop version with multiple 3DSs who might want to face your walking death on streetpass?

Save files are encrypted depending on the 3DS (if digital copy) or cartridge.

Otherwise, it would have worked for Annie and me for the JPN copies... but here is the save file I dumped anyway from my cartridge if you want to try anyway:

Fully Leveled Rey.sav file

Save files are encrypted depending on the 3DS (if digital copy) or cartridge.

Otherwise, it would have worked for Annie and me for the JPN copies... but here is the save file I dumped anyway from my cartridge if you want to try anyway:

Fully Leveled Rey.sav file

bummer, it said it was corrupted, so although you can backup your own save files with the download copy you can't spot pass yourself or download other people's save files, that kinda sucks.

I got the game today, but I can't decide which voice my Avatar should have. ; o;

6t3ecz.jpg

I can't decide between Voice 1 and 2. Any suggestions?

I can't really choose the blatantly soft voices, as the shota voices were removed.

+ Mag / - Def

Edit: Re-uploaded pic, as it was way too big.

Edited by Chidokyo

My MU

130205_0002_zps4b98012a.jpg

Best: Skill

Worst: HP

I have reclassed twice, and will promote soon.

I really like the name you chose for your Avatar. :) I might try to upload a picture of mine sometime soon. I know I chose HP for her best and Skill for her worst.

tumblr_mhxi8sKkLw1qcnqmto1_500.jpg

+ STR, - RES ; voice2:English (cool girl voice)

Ok, so, no time for updated pic, since all my time lately has been going to swapnote/FE/school. She's happily married to Chrom and has not yet met her daughter and son (I am so excited to see Lucina and Morgan being adorable together). Yay!

Edited by Lauren

My MU

*image*

Best: Skill

Worst: HP

I have reclassed twice, and will promote soon.

I SERIOUSLY cannot see that build of MU with that hair without thinking the fourth girl voice they took out from the Japanese version.

Atashi 2.

It's about time I share my Avatar. lol I had nearly forgotten about this thread. xP

FEAAvatar1_zps08e6bec2.jpg

That's her full portrait!

FEAAvatar2_zps1049227e.jpg

And that's her profile! Kelli loves her Freddy Bear very much, as you can see. :3

Also, her best stat is strength and her flaw is defense. No, seriously. I've no idea why her res is lower. xP But I hope she's likeable! :)

stuck with the generic name for the first run and i been using bronze weaponry to level up stats. also he is an assassin at the moment but just to get stats up and get pass skill just incase i want it for him then back to grandmaster.

all my characters have most of their main skills as well as max stats because i was lucky enough to get my game day 1 and have i think 62 or so hours logged on it right now, i have had a week off from school and another week this week because of more surgery so i am lucky enough to be able to play this much.

post-6900-044426300 1360563312_thumb.jpg

Edited by AzureTheMerc

Here's mine.

ao2hoy.png

2myb1cl.png

Asset: Speed; Flaw: Magic. Seriously, though, why you so high, Magic stat? D:

Also, voice: Female 3, since it's close to mine. Also, Jessica from Silver Star Harmony reference. She needs a Hammer, though...

My other two Avatars coming soon.

Just hired a professional photographer to take this picture. If you guys want his contact message me and I'll see if his available to take a picture of your avatar.

haha

Here's my guy, if I could, I'd have him duel wielding two daggers, something I wish this game would introduce. He's typically paired with Prince Marth and dodges a lot of attacks. 9690110F-41D7-4630-8DF6-05F926CCEF26-1349-000000872AF7E466_zpsc70fd3da.jpg

Ehrgeiz_zps5ae0b491.png

lol shitty webcam

Name: Ehrgeiz

Asset: Skill

Flaw: Resistance

Husband: Chrom.

And no, I haven't reclassed her, yet. That'll wait 'til post-game. She's maxed Tactician and Grandmaster, though. And she loves her babies very much. =3

Edited by Dai

Um, well, since I'm not quite sure how to get a photo on here or at all with my shitty phone camera, I'll just say that my (current main) Avatar periodically appears at the top of your screen on the site header (i.e. My fem Avatar is the default one with voice 3). Her name is Seraphina and her stats are Mag+ Luck-...... I'll see about trying to get pictures up sometime for my male avatar too; his name is Micah and his stats are Str+ Luck- and he has voice 3.

I think I'll make a third one one day that has my real name and becomes something other than Grandmaster; it'll probably be the leader of my planned Avatar army...

don't so much have a good pic of my avatar-- but he kicks some serious butt.

Seto;; Swordmaster

+ Speed

- Mag

Made another two that I imported in the same game.

Rhyne;; Grandmaster

+ Skill

- Res

Alla;; Dark Knight

+ Speed

- Def

35altur.jpg

Myself at Chapter 13 (Res+/Lck-), I was gunning for OliviaxChrom, when a Skirmish comes along, I don't pay attention, and Sumia gains 4 hearts with Crhom, enough to C-Rank them >< So there was a lot of grinding as I married all his potential other brides off Facepalm_emote_gif.gif

After level 15 Grandmaster, it's over to Dark Flier to get Galeforce for my son

Edited by Wheels

I was gunning for OliviaxChrom, when a Skirmish comes along, I don't pay attention, and Sumia gains 4 hearts with Crhom, enough to C-Rank them >< So there was a lot of grinding as I married all his potential other brides off Facepalm_emote_gif.gif

Don't you HATE it when game coding priority screws you over like that? awesome.png

I'd say that feels pretty similar to me almost beating Chapter 6 on Lunatic Classic and then a bandit with a short axe crits me... with 23% chance to hit and 3% chance to crit.