How many playthroughs are you going to do?

Gold Vanguard

Lots and lots and lots and lots and lots~ ^^

But not twenty. I don't have that much time.

Plus, there's still a lot of other games I have to play...

Like Kid Icarus, Pokemon, Luigi's Mansion, Monster Hunter, Paper Mario (maybe)...

But still... at least 5 or so times...

I guess that doesn't qualify as "lots and lots and lots and lots and lots," does it?

Also, since I want to concentrate on one file (in the beginning), that may take some time... You know, maxing out everybody's stats... and beating that ultimate DLC.

But wow. You must have a lot of free time on your hands if you can finish the game twenty times... o_O

Well due to the fact I idioctically promised people that I'd make them an Avatar of their own, yeah I'd do like 20 or more playthroughs >_>

You can play with their Avatar, get them into the compendium via Chapter 3. And then import them in your main file, you know.

At least that's the case if you don't have a save dongle and 2 3DSs to streetpass to yourself.

Hmm, well, max'll be...94 playthroughs, to get all the S supports on two copies

Well, if you save over another save slot, it gets saved to the support library. Then you can just load the one without the S support and go for another character.

Or do you mean you want to finish the game with each S supported partner? :P:

I want to finish the game with each S-supported parter, with different MUs based on a headcanon personality with corresponding class and assets/flaws XD

For example, my Tharja MU, he'll be Res+/Mag- and probably a General or Warrior and my Henry FeMU is a Mag+/Def- Trickster

Edited by Wheels

Hmm, well, max'll be...94 playthroughs, to get all the S supports on two copies

Oh my goodness. Oh my goodness. Oh my goodness. Oh my goodness.

NINTEY-FOUR?! FULL PLAYTHROUGHS?! That is crazy.

But... if it's for the supports, couldn't you get them all some other way? Like, first, you get everybody to have A supports with one another... then you just pick the pair you want... and save it to one file... pick the next pair... save on another file... then you pick a third pair... and save over one of your previous files...

Couldn't you do something like that? (I'm not sure if I was very clear on what I said... :P)

Edit: Ninja'd? I think I was ninja'd. ph34r.gif D:<

*insert fist-shaking emoticon here*

Edited by fireemblemfan4ever

Lots and lots and lots and lots and lots~ ^^

But not twenty. I don't have that much time.

Plus, there's still a lot of other games I have to play...

Like Kid Icarus, Pokemon, Luigi's Mansion, Monster Hunter, Paper Mario (maybe)...

But still... at least 5 or so times...

I guess that doesn't qualify as "lots and lots and lots and lots and lots," does it?

Also, since I want to concentrate on one file (in the beginning), that may take some time... You know, maxing out everybody's stats... and beating that ultimate DLC.

But wow. You must have a lot of free time on your hands if you can finish the game twenty times... o_O

Actually my real estimate would be somewhere between 25-50 due to a lot of freetime on my hands.(My school allows electronics during class and my 3ds fits into that catogory so yeah >_>)

You can play with their Avatar, get them into the compendium via Chapter 3. And then import them in your main file, you know.

At least that's the case if you don't have a save dongle and 2 3DSs to streetpass to yourself.

Meh, even if I don't I'll just have to use the extra two files and have my main file. It just all depends on who remembers I owe them...

Minimum 5 playthrough since I need to do the whole "Get all special CGs" once I'm done with Eowyn and Lucas (since I'm keeping Melanie for sentimental value)

What are all the requirements for special CGs?

Actually my real estimate would be somewhere between 25-50 due to a lot of freetime on my hands.(My school allows electronics during class and my 3ds fits into that catogory so yeah >_>)

Gosh, your school lets you play your 3DS in class? What a school.

Too bad I have to be busy... with schoolwork... in a school that doesn't allow me to play my 3DS during class... (i.e. Home).

Again, wow. I never knew a school would do that. It just seems so... how should I say this... nonrestrictive? I mean... 3DS at school?! *shakes head in disbelief*

Edit: @ojsama

And I thought I was obsessed over the game... Fine, I am, but still... I wouldn't go so far as to play the game more than twenty-five times... at max. AT MAX. Not that I don't like the game... I just... It's just... Doesn't it get boring?

Edited by fireemblemfan4ever

Gosh, your school lets you play your 3DS in class? What a school.

Too bad I have to be busy... with schoolwork... in a school that doesn't allow me to play my 3DS during class... (i.e. Home).

Again, wow. I never knew a school would do that. It just seems so... how should I say this... nonrestrictive? I mean... 3DS at school?! *shakes head in disbelief*

Well considering its a new policy that only we are trying out(My principal ftw). The only requirement: Have to have at least a C average or above, minimal of 2 or 1 tardies, complete work in class first. Thats all I heard, IMO the policy will be lifted after this year because of a certain few people. But yeah, I can't really do it too often since I only have pokemon and KH on me and I've played those to death and I'm raging at KH :/