How many playthroughs are you going to do?

Gold Vanguard

You serious, kisuke? Wow, today's high school sounds so fun. Even in many of my college classes electronics are prohibited.

Depends on your definition of fun. Really it just depends on the people in your class and your teacher I guess.

I have 3 planned, will probably do more.

1st Playthrough: Main one, and my first. Male Avatar paired with Panne. Claasic Hard Mode, probably. Aim to complete all story, paralogue and DLC chapters, get all children, fully level every character in every class. (That's going to keep me busy for a looooooooong time to come.) Oh, and I want to recruit at least Levin and Sety from Spotpass, probably Ira too.

2nd: For when I get my capture card, which probably won't be for a while. I'll make sure I've got a lot of experience about how the game works so I can talk aboutb stuff. It'll be a semi-sequel to my FE12 LP, meaning Avatar will be Mary Sue. (Female, paired with Chrom and finally I can do blk hir to make her look all goffic)

3rd: Or maybe 2nd, depending on how things go. This one's the OBHCF (One Big Happy Chrom Family) Challenge. Hard Mode. Only members of Chrom's family are allowed to fight, everyone else has to act like undrafted characters in drafts. (though they're allowed to Pair Up with family members for the purposes of getting them paired, but they must never be the lead character) Male Avatar paired with Lucina or maybe Emerryn. (but since he's not technically part of the family until marriage, I can't actually use him until he gets to S with her. I'd pair him with Lissa for early usability but she's going with Donnel because I'm pretty sure that's the only way to get Aptitude into a member of the family.) Depending on when I get my capture card I may end up recording this, but probably with no commentary.

I'll probably end up doing even more, since Tiki X Avatar is also on my list of pairings to try.

You serious, kisuke? Wow, today's high school sounds so fun. Even in many of my college classes electronics are prohibited.

When I was in high school (which was about a year ago), it depended on the teacher, but most of them were pretty cool with electronics.

I'll definitely have 2 full playthroughs for my main female and male avatars, but I think I'll do more when I feel like it. Maybe I'll do a more personal (ie me) type character that will be a Valkyrie - if I were ever sucked into the FE worlds, I always wanted to be a Valkyrie!

As many as I damn well please. :awesome: I'll probably take a short break for a while though once Mirror of Fate comes out, cuz I intend to play that, too. But I have a month to do a shit-ton of gameplay (While I look for a job). But, yeah. A lot.

Hmm...I'm not sure yet. It really will just depend on how long the game manages to keep me entertained. If its anything like FE 9 and 10 I'll probably play it alot. XD

How many times did you playthrough FE9+10? Am I not a real fan if I played those once each, even though I thought those games were AMAZING? blink.gif I guess I'd play them more, if I weren't scarred by the amount of times I had to reset my Wii due to character deaths. Handhelds really make things more convenient.

On my 3rd playthrough now, and I think either this or a 4th will be my last. Maxing everyone's everything (skills, stats, supports) means I'll spend 1000+ hours in my playthrough (considering that maxing the children alone, without Limit Breaker, took me 300). Which is a lot, even when considering that it's my favourite game so far.

I also regret staring with Hard. I should have started with Lunatic male and make my second run a perfect, final Lunatic+ run with a female MU, my preferred pairings and everything maxed.

1st. Normal Playthrough. Classic. Male Avatar.

2nd. Normal Playthrough. Classic. Female Avatar.

3rd. Hard Playthrough. Classic. Male Avatar

4th. Lunatic Playthrough. Casual. Male Avatar.

I might play Lunatic+ but probably not.