Ware wa GIM-REY.

shadowofchaos

A capture card.

You forgot the capture card for the American one.

And the second complete set of DLCs for the Capture Card Ice White Japanese one.

And the Save Dongle for INFINITE SAVES.

Bitch a pal of mine has a sealed Earthbound somewhere. That thing is worth around 700~ bucks now. HE WINS.

僕には関係なくて、興味がないこと言っても、何も起こらない。

Are you working or are your parents funding you whatever you need?

I know you have an obsession to feed and YouTube subscribers to constantly please, but fuck me.

Three 3DS's. Four copies (I presume you have the digital copy on the blue 3DS as well as the three physical copies) of Awakening. What are you going to do with it all, apart from having the copies and any 3DS you won't use gather dust? Genuine questions out of curiosity and frank disbelief. For a minimalist like myself, it seems redundant and a waste of money (that may or may not be a problem depending on the answer to my first question).

I don't have the blue American 3DS.

I mooch off scholarship refunds. I would never DARE burden my parents with my crap. I mean sheesh, if I didn't have the scholarship refunds, I would have just gotten the Japanese copy and ONE capture card.

And since my friend couldn't get a physical copy, and I had two copies. I had them buy off the 2nd English copy because I don't have two American 3DSs.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Bitch a pal of mine has a sealed Earthbound somewhere. That thing is worth around 700~ bucks now. HE WINS.

Besides, you're the one a thousand bucks outta pocket not us.

I *really* want a copy of Earthbound + the massive manual / guide it came with. Can't pay sticker price for that, I'll have to find it ....

One day.