• I have to wait until the 5th/8th. -_-
    • I live in europe. Have to wait til April
    • Waiting for another reason

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though I don't actually physically have it in my hands yet, my sister bought it for me at her work today.

I cannot even begin to describe my emotions. To think that Toys R Us would have it when it doesn't even show up on the search engine of their website.

Just--

GAAHH!! Toys R Us, let me love you after I show Krom my naked body that is. heeheehee

I was one of the lucky bastards who got two copies of the game early, but only one art book. One for me, and one for my significant other. Too bad I blazed through the game so he absolutely would get crushed by my StreetPass team, while his doesn't have much to offer me.

Tried downloading it. Paid for it and everything. Eshop says that my card is invalid and decideds to not let me download when my credit card has made perfectly good purchases from it before and downloads have gone through. my card's not expired, either. Went on my Wells Fargo account to see what's up, and it lets me know that the transaction has gone through completely with no problems, and that I bought the game. So what's the big deal, Nintendo?? Anyone else getting this problem?

This reminds me of your custom title on here. xD Instead of the S.S. Fail Boat, how about the S.S. Waiting Boat? XD

You know what? You're ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!!! I'm changing it right now until I get my hands on that bundle!!!

You know what? You're ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!!! I'm changing it right now until I get my hands on that bundle!!!

Haha. XD Gotta love playing the waiting game. XD

Haha. XD Gotta love playing the waiting game. XD

There its fixed!!!

Yup. And we'll be playing it forever, so long as Nintendo has power over our wallets and our souls.... XD

There its fixed!!!

Yup. And we'll be playing it forever, so long as Nintendo has power over our wallets and our souls.... XD

Haha. Yeah because there is ALWAYS going to be a game that at least some of us will want. In regards to Fire Emblem, when there is another one, we will be playing this game ALL OVER again. XD