Who do you usually get?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Karel or Harken

• Karel
    • Harken
  2. 2. Geitz or Wallace

• Geitz
    • Wallace

Don't you hate that this is I think the only FE where you can never get ALL the characters in the end? So which ones do you usually get? I got Karel and Wallace :( on my first ever playthrough (on my first PT I sucked ALOT) but now I always get Karel and Geitz.

I've gotten all of them. I usually get whoever I want supports for, since I don't really use any of them. Lol. Though I usually get Harken for his sword, as I believe he had a Brave Sword...

Let's see, both Geitz and Harken thanks to Hard Mode bonus deliciousness. Geitz can replace Dorcas if his lack of speed is beginning to pull him down and Harken can be second Hero, since Raven won't want to hog ALL the spotlight. Wallace is dismal and Karel is bleh.

Brave Sword > All. And if you're on Hector Mode, you get a Wo Dao from Karla anyway (assuming you level Bartre)

I usually get Geitz, because I never really use Wallace... and I abuse my lords' levels

I alternate between which characters I get, although I prefer Wallace and Harken. Wallace is my second favorite character in the game, and Harken is one of the best promoted characters. I don't particularly care for Geitz as a character, and I revile Generic Anime-style Swordsman #9,845.

I tend to alternate, but I usually prefer Harken, for the Brave Sword and HM bonuses, and Geitz, for the HM bonuses, and because I like him better than Wallace. Plus, all my lords usually reach lvl 20 unless I try not to get them to lvl 20.

When you think about it, Hard Mode can easily determine who's the best choice between the choice characters. Thanks to Hard Mode, Geitz is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Wallace and Harken is >>> Karel. Quite simple really.

I never understood what's so great about Geitz. For me, he's nothing special, even with hard mode boosts. Not that Wallace is anything special, but still. =/

I usually try to get Geitz, but often get Wallace instead. By get Wallace, I mean leave him to die.

Whether I get Harken or Karel depends on whether I use Guy or Raven. I usually use Raven, so I usually get Karel.

I've only got 2 play throughs

Both were Geitz and Karel

Oddly enough, my brother who was playing at the same time as I was, got the total opposite, getting Wallace and Harken. As well, he fought Lloyd first, I fought Linus and He ended up fighting the assassin, not the bishop like me

It was weird >.>

Don't you hate that this is I think the only FE where you can never get ALL the characters in the end? So which ones do you usually get? I got Karel and Wallace :( on my first ever playthrough (on my first PT I sucked ALOT) but now I always get Karel and Geitz.

FE:DS says hi.

Also, Geitz and Harken all the way. Even though I never use them.

Don't you hate that this is I think the only FE where you can never get ALL the characters in the end?

I hate that it ISN'T the only FE where you can never get all the characters.

There's FE9, where only two out of the last five potential recruits join you, and then there's... should I even be talking about the new game outside of its forum?

Edited by Paper Jam

FE:DS says hi.

Also, Geitz and Harken all the way. Even though I never use them.

you and me both, I just take their items

I never understood what's so great about Geitz. For me, he's nothing special, even with hard mode boosts. Not that Wallace is anything special, but still. =/

He's a MUCH better alternative to Bartre (he's simply dismal in Hard Mode), and is considered equal in usefulness when it comes to Dorcas. (Geitz can be used as his replacement, since he has decent speed) And you are comparing to a somewhat good character to one of the worst units in the game. Wallace is dreadful while Geitz is perfectly usable.