The day has come...

ThatGuyDownTheStreet

So some of you guys might remember me talking about how the "day will be coming soon" or something of that sort. The day I was referring to is the day that I leave FE forums for good. Around the same I was talking about "the day", I was also talking about how I had an addiction with something. That addiction is in fact with Fire Emblem and Computer Gaming. Originally, people had told me that I should definitely get away from this addiction and so that was what I was planning on. However, I was persuaded to try to balance my Computer Gaming with a hobby, but that didn't work out. So here I am, torn between it all, trying to find a way out. I've always felt like FE forums have been a comfort zone that I could always rely on, but in reality, it's just an addiction. I, more than anyone, can see that this addiction has affected my real life in so many ways. In many ways, my online life has been able to affect my real life in ways that it shouldn't. All in all, my time is up, and it's better that I take action now than have this drag out. I'll be here tomorrow so that I can delete things off of my computer, and then I'm gone for good. Thanks to you all, I'm sorry I couldn't make more of my time.

To Mods: If this is in the wrong forum, please move it.

Edited by ThatGuyDownTheStreet

It's been nice working with you for the past few months. Project 76 probably couldn't have made it to where it is (which isn't far yet) with out your help. The group name was your idea, which influenced the project name. I'm glad you got to at least see your hard work be appreciated by some of the community. So long man. Good luck in your future adventures.

It's been nice working with you for the past few months. Project 76 probably couldn't have made it to where it is (which isn't far yet) with out your help. The group name was your idea, which influenced the project name. I'm glad you got to at least see your hard work be appreciated by some of the community. So long man. Good luck in your future adventures.

Thanks man. It's been good working with you guys. I definitely benefited a lot from this project. Good luck to you guys with the rest of the project.

Dude that sucks, but your reasons are totally valid and I can kinda sympathise with you. You did some great stuff for the SB project, so thanks for that.

Hopefully we'll see you again sometime.