Greetings and Felicitations!

Firespark Faerie

[/size]

Yeah, I tend to do that. XD.gif It's an old habit of mine from Gaia Online to keep from cluttering roleplaying threads. And I don't believe we've met before. Thanks for the welcomes. biggrin.gif

Oh god that place. I haven't logged into there for like a year, and I haven't done anything on it for at least two years.

Someone tell me when zOMG 2 is released, if ever.

I hardly post there these days myself. I never really got into zOMG, though I tried it a couple of times. I used to roleplay there a lot, but I kind of outgrew it as time went by. Nowadays I only go on to keep in touch with a few friends.

Thank you! And you must at least be familiar with Pikachu and Ditto, judging by your signature. laugh.gif And the rarest Pokemon of them all, Nigel Thornberry... or is he Digimon? I forget.

Thank you! And you must at least be familiar with Pikachu and Ditto, judging by your signature. laugh.gif And the rarest Pokemon of them all, Nigel Thornberry... or is he Digimon? I forget.

xD

I... don't think that's a pikachu in my signature. Something went wrong when those pichus were evolving. I sorta dropped off of pokemon after 3rd gen because that's when most of my friends stopped playing it and it got boring to play alone.

Nigel Thornberry is probably a pokemon. Maybe he's related to the ditto from the anime that could change everything except its face.

I know how that feels. I had a lot of friends stop playing it after generation 2, but my obsession continued onward. Some of them picked it up again with gens 4 and 5 though.

And are you sure? Now that I think of it, he might be a Yu Gi Oh card... or maybe even a Beyblade. I'm really confused now. dry.gif

Allow me to welcome you for welcoming me and being a fellow new member. Welcome to beautiful Delfino Plaza Serenes Forest...!

You have an Atari 2600? Wowblink.gif. My first game was Super Mario Bros on the NES.

Speaking of Pokemon, I've started following the Pokemon games again during the fourth generation. Good thing since I really ended up liking the BW games that followed.

Thank you! I see a lot of people who stopped playing Pokemon come back into it with recent generations. The 2600 belonged to my dad and then my brothers, then none of them wanted it so I got to keep it. I don't play it much, but we played it sometimes when I was little. Mostly my brothers played with the SNES though.

Huh, you're actually slightly older than me. Welcome to the forums. I'd venture to guess we're probably the biggest FE related site nowadays, at least for information.

On a side note, I'm an Electrical Engineer. I like power too. :awesome:

Our jobs have a lot in common. Power is fun. I went into the career as sort of a last resort thing, but I actually ended up liking it. It's a pretty decent career.

Thank you, and glad to hear it. It's good to know there's a decent amount of fellow bronies/pegasisters here, because I've noticed we're sometimes disliked on forums. Admittedly I often do keep a lovw profile about liking the show, though in real life I'm very boisterous about it and I wear my Rainbow Dash tee proudly. gee_wiz_emoticon.gif