Paralogue Requirements seem off

CinderSkye

In class (which is the only reason I am not currently playing the game, and thus can't double-check), but the sidequest info here seems slightly off. I have completed Ch. 13, and immediately gained access to Paralogues 8, 9, 10, 12, and 14. I did not require access to Paralogue 17 to reach 9; it just opened up automatically.

BTW, at this point on Hard, Paralogue 8 was brutal to get through without losing anyone. Paralogue 9 is infinitely more difficult, even using my best team. Going to give it another shot later today.

Edited by CinderSkye

I did not require access to Paralogue 17 to reach 9; it just opened up automatically.

If you hover over "Paralogue 17" for Paralogue 9, it'll also say "Paralogue 5 or 10". The listed chapters/paralogues are the "easiest" to obtain (as in you don't need to do anything but play the story).

Edited by VincentASM

If you hover over "Paralogue 17" for Paralogue 9, it'll also say "Paralogue 5 or 10". The listed chapters/paralogues are the "easiest" to obtain (as in you don't need to do anything but play the story).

Gotcha.

You might want to switch to a dotted underline or recolor instead of the same-color, solid-line underline. It doesn't occur to me (or many others, I think) to mouse that over as it is currently. Just a suggestion.

Gotcha.

On a tangential note, are all the children paralogues progressively harder with their number?

I think so. I remember Nah's (I believe it was Paralogue 16) being the hardest and Owain's (Paralogue 5) being the easiest.

Edited by Zelos