[FE13]The second awakening

PKL

This should be fun.

Sumia: Florina 2.0, should be very useful. Plus extra time to train in her daughter's paralogue with this ruleset.

Cherche: Another flier, with another flier child. One of my favourite characters so far in my other run.

Miriel: Haven't really used her, but will hopefully be helpful. I picked too many mothers.

Morgan: Another Avatar can only be a good thing.

Virion: Another character I haven't used, but I sort of need to pair up all the mothers I drafted.

Donnel: Desperate for fathers+would have gotten him automatically last pick anyway=no regrets.

Flavia: Lategame filler.

And since my university is having its third snow day in the past 12 years, I should be able to make some decent-ish progress today.

Prelude - 2/2

Well I made a female Avatar, so it wouldn't make sense to name her Hawkeye. What is the female version of Hawkeye?

Jasmine2.GIF

Jasmine has +speed and -skill.

Prologue - 3/5

Here we meet our rude but kind sword-wielding mercenary leader, his mage/tactician lover, his annoying cleric sister, and their awesome paladin guardian. A highly original cast if ever there was one.

Frederick rushes the boss, Lissa hides in the corner, Chrom and Avatar pair up and kill stuff.

Chapter 1 - 3/8

Frederick goes left, Chrom and Avatar go down. Managed to avoid a reset because the boss decided to attack Avatar instead of hitting Frederick at range. Pretty sure Virion didn't do anything.

Chapter 2 - 3/11

This chapter was just ridiculous. The strategy didn't take long to figure out but the RNG was out to get me with a vengeance and it took about 20+ tries for this to work. Frederick full moves every turn to reach the boss, Chrom and Avatar pair up to kill everything. Miriel gets a kill.

Unit    	Level	HP ST MG SK SP LC DF RS  WL
Chrom    	2.40	20 8  1  8  8  6  7  1   D Sword
Jasmine  	6.64	22 7  6  7  10 8  8  5   D Sword D Tome  
Frederick   XX/02	29 13 2  12 10 7  15 3   D Sword A Lance D Axe
Virion   	2.10	19 6  0  9  5  7  6  1   D Bow
Miriel   	1.33	18 0  6  5  7  6  3  4   E Tome

Edited by Hawkeye

Chapter 3 4/15

Couldn't 3 turn because I only thought of a strat after I was done with the chapter. Fred+Stahl go for boss. Avatar and Chrom get kills.

Paralogue 1 Free turns

Trained Stahl and built Chrom and Avatar's support.

Chapter 4 2/17

This was very easy even with my somewhat offense and defense screwed avatar. Chrom support

gives Avatar enough avo to make this possible. Avatar pairs up into Frederick then Fred drops her

in range of Marth. She does 9x2 damage in EP. Stahl and Chrom weaken the Barbarians. Then,

Chrom pairs up into Avatar and Avatar finishes off Marth. Stahl heals and stays out of range of the

2 mages but in range of the barbarians. Fred also ran. In EP, both the brigands died to Stahl and

the enemies in top died to Avatar, who faced like 20% hitrates (well, except for the Armors, who had a bit better

hitrate)

Chapter 5 4/21

Chrom goes up. Avatar attacks the barbarian with thunder and kills him. Fred pairs up into Stahl

and they go up. Ricken stays in range of a Draco and Maribelle stays safely behind him and trades him the vulnerary.

In EP, Stahl is attacked and Ricken almost OHKOd the Draco. Next turn, Chrom pairs up with Avatar

and Avatar attacks a myrmidon in the way of Stahl. Stahl now full moves and switches to Frederick, who

switches to Javelin. Maribelle now paired up into Ricken and Ricken moved down out of range of everyone

except the Draco. Ricken healed with vulnerary too. In EP, the Draco dies to Ricken. And stuff goes for Fred and die.

Next turn, Fred kills a mage with Javelin. Avatar kills a Myrmidon next to Ricken. Ricken gets into a forest

and uses vulnerary again. In EP, a Barbarian hits Ricken. Avatar kills the boss, another Draco and 2 other random enemies. Stuff is killed by Fred.

Turn 4, Ricken finishes off the Barbarian and levels up pretty well. Fred goes left and switches to Stahl, who

used a Killing Edge to finish off the last reinforcement.

Paralogue 2 Free turns

Trained Ricken and Stahl as much as possible. Ricken got a Elwind forge with +2MT called Aircalibur

Chapter 6 4/25

This was tough. Maribelle used Rescue on Chrom so he could recruit Gaius in turn 1. Gaius paired up with Ricken so

Ricken could double and ORKO stuff with the Elwind forge. Avatar and Frederick took the right and Validar.

Chapter 7 3/28

Fred rushes to the right. Cordelia get. Ricken got a bunch of kills, hes being very bro.

Paralogue 3 Free turns

Trained Cordelia, Ricken, Stahl and Maribelle. Focused on Cordelia more.

Chapter 8 5/33

Could have been 4 turns thanks to Ricken and Cordelia. But I had to get the Second Seal for Avatar and

the master Seal. Basically, Avatar paired up with Ricken and they took the left side and got the Master Seal.

Frederick paired up with Cordelia, Gaius paired up with Maribelle and Maribelle used rescue on Cordelia who

then went down and obliterated stuff.

Unit		Lv		HP	Str	Mag	Skl	Spd	Lck	Def	Res	Weapons			Supports
Chrom		6.87		25	12	1	13	11	9	9	4	Sword B			Marcia S
Marcia		20.00		36	16	12	15	23	16	11	11	Sword E Tome B		Chrom S Frederick C Ricken C
Frederick	6.36		34	16	3	15	12	7	18	4	Sword C Lance A Axe C	Marcia C Cordelia C
Stahl		13.59		33	16	0	9	11	12	13	5	Sword B Lance C		
Ricken		12.19		29	6	15	9	11	17	10	5	Tome C			Maribelle B Marcia C
Maribelle	9.50		18	0	10	8	9	11	5	9	Staff C			Ricken B
Gaius		5.86		22	7	0	13	15	6	5	2	Sword D
Cordelia	14.39		34*	16*	4	17	17	14*	11	9	Lance B			Frederick C
Nowi		3.12		18	4+8	0+5	2+3	3+2	8	2+10	2+7

I'm on the road so I figured I'd start this. Female Avatar named Violet, asset speed and flaw skill, but most importantly an eyepatch.

Prelude: 2/2 turns. Easy.

Prologue: 3/5 turns. Not too bad either, though one time all the starting enemies rolled +ATK and Violet died horribly, and another time she missed on turn 3 EP thus failing to 3 turn.

Chapter 1: 3/8 turns. Took a few tries. Violet gets trash level ups, which is upsetting.

Chrom and Violet get a C support between chapters.

Chapter 2: 4/12 turns. Didn't know you could 3 turn this. I tried and failed a few times, though I have a save here so I may redo it. Violet cannot into getting Speed. Frederick gets a godly level.

Chapter 3: 4/16 turns. I wonder if a 3 turn is possible with both Sully and Stahl? Vaike is amazing and gets a perfect level. Violet finally gets a bunch of speed.

Chrom and Violet get a B support. This grows way fast.

Paralogue 1: Free/16 turns. I train Chrom here because he was level 1. Vaike gets everything except mag and res.

Then my 3DS died.

*note* I restarted because my units had shitty stats, especially Avatar. Turn counts and basic strategies are still the same though.

Chapter 3 - 4/15

Still not sure about this theoretical 3-turn that everyone says exists. Frederick+Sumia goes right, Avatar and Chrom go left, Miriel and Virion pick off an archer. Frederick hammers the boss.

Paralogue 1 - Free/15

Chrom and Sumia get as much training as possible. Donnel is terrible forever.

Chapter 4 - 2/17

Another example of the RNG mocking me and making a simple chapter take way too many tries. Sumia goes left with Frederick and gets the fighter, mage, and handaxe!fighter. Miriel and Virion take the fighter on the right. Avatar and Chrom charge up to Marth, who they kill on turn 2 player phase thanks to dual attack procc'ing twice at 54%. Everyone else suicides on Avatar.

Unit    	Level	HP ST MG SK SP LC DF RS  WL
Chrom    	5.05	23 9  1  11 11 8  9  2   D Sword
Jasmine 	12.65	29 13 13 8  15 14 11 6   D Sword D Tome  
Frederick   --/03	31 14 2  13 12 6  16 4   D Sword A Lance D Axe
Virion   	3.46	19 7  0  10 6  7  6  1   D Bow
Miriel   	3.72	20 1  8  5  9  7  4  5   D Tome
Sumia    	4.70	20 8  4  14 14 11 5  8   D Lance
Donnel   	2.35	17 4  0  2  4  12 4  0   E Lance

Chapter 9 3/36

Marcia is reclassed to Pegasus Knight :o. Chrom and Marcia pair up and tear up part of the desert. C wut I did there?

Ricken paired up with Gaius took out enemies near Libra and the start. Fred paired up with Cordy

and she killed stuff turn 1. Then turn 2, she moved to a fort and switched to Fred, who hand axed the archers and wyverns.

Then, she used Killer Lance on the boss and Fred got a silver lance hit in. She obtained Dracoshield and sent

Killer to convoy to switch to Javelin so that she could counter and finish off Tharja. The rest of the wyverns

died to Marcia+Chrom.

Paralogue 4 Free turns

Trained Cordelia and Pegasus marcia. Also Ricken Maribelle and Gaius. Got all the treasure with Gaius.

Chapter 10 2/38

Chrom pairs up with Avatar and she moves to the left but not fully. Stahl moves left and forms a reverse L with with

Avatar. Ricken pairs up with Maribelle. Frederick pairs up with Cordy. Maribelle full moves left and rescues Cordy.

Since Avatar and Stahl are blocking down and right, shes teleported to the left. Cordy full moves up and kills

a random soldier. Then, Maribelle rescues Stahl so he can OHKO the Seraph Robe thief. Avatar kills the Master Seal thief.

Cordy and Fred Silver Lance Mustafa.

Chapter 11 2/40

Mariabelle rescue Chrom+Marcia who goes left and attacks things. Olivia dances for Maribelle so she can now

rescue Fred+Cordy and Cordy takes the mages and hurts Gangrel in the Enemy Phase. She then kills the thief

and everything dies in EP to Avatar and Cordy.

Chapter 12 3/43

Avatar promotes and elthunders shit, facing 10-20 hitrates haha. Fred+Cordy take the right side with ease.

Ricken helped beat the thwomps near the start.

Chapter 13 1/44

Ricken promotes to Sage and rescues Cordy up so she can KO boss. Avatar gets a kill but cant reach Level 5 :(.

Stats later. Ricken has like a thousand rescue range. Marcia has like a thousand speed and Cordy is thwomp Flier.

Edited by BASEDRyan

Morgan's Paralogue Free turns

Rescue spammed like crazy for experience with Maribelle and Ricken. Trained Cordelia further.

Chapter 14 1/45

Gaius gets the Bullion(M) and my 2 fliers destroy the boss.

Severa's Paralogue Free turns

Exactly 20 turns. Some reinforcements at the end destroyed Gaius. So im in a dilemma. Gaius

was pretty useless aside from getting chests and giving speed to Ricken...might restart for him.

Chrom		11.47		30	13	2	15	14	13	9	7	Sword A			Marcia S Lucina C
Marcia		20/10/9.28	53	25	26*	28	39	25	13	18	Lance D Tome A		Chrom S Frederick C Ricken C Nowi C Lucina C
Frederick	9.60		37	18	3	18	13	7	20	5	Sword A Lance A Axe A	Cordelia S Marcia C Severa C
Stahl		16.43		35	19	0	11*	12	15	13	6	Sword B Lance B		Maribelle C Nowi C
Ricken		17/12.40	47	12	28+2	20	21	30	16	15	Tome B Staff C		Maribelle A Marcia C Olivia C
Maribelle	20/3.90		28	1	21	21	18	22	7	22+2	Tome E Staff B		Ricken A Stahl C Gaius C Olivia C
Cordelia	17/15/3.08	65***	28**	14*	34*	32+2*	30**	29**	24**	Lance A Staff E		Frederick S Severa C
Nowi		4.22		19	5+8	1+5	2+3	3+2	9	3+10	2+7				Marcia C Stahl C
Olivia		8.50		22	5	3	12	15	11+4	4	5				Ricken C Maribelle C
Lucina		19/1.00		42	21	11	26	28	21	18	13	Sword C Lance E		Marcia C Chrom C
Severa		10.00		38	16	4	21	18	13	15	7	Sword C			Frederick C Cordelia C

^ Stats after Severa.

Edited by BASEDRyan

Chapter 15 2/47

Cordelia+Fred take the right first, leaving only one general alive. Ricken used Rescue on Say'ri and Maribelle paired up with him and he took on the

sandy part. Marcia+Chrom took on the upper left side and the boss. Lucina+Stahl took out like 4 enemies near the start.

Brady Paralogue 6/Free turns

This was a pain in the arse. Lucina paired with Fred went down to the forest and killed things. Cordy killed stuff in the east.

Chrom+Marcia took the left side. Maribelle+Ricken protected everyone. Severa got a kill.

Chapter 16 1/48

Brady used Rescue on Severa so she could Hand Axe to obtain the Speedwings.

Maribelle used Rescue on Ricken. Ricken rescued Olivia, who danced for him. Fred paired

up into Cordelia, who attacked the Bullion (M) thief and activated Galeforce. Ricken

used Rescue on Cordy and Cordy killed the boss with Silver Lance + Hammer from Fred.

Chapter 17 1/49

This one looked 1 turnable to me from a distance and I started thinking and thinking until I came up with something.

Stahl pairs up into Lucina, Lucina KOs a hero in the right entrance of the map. Exposing a Sniper in the middle part

to 2 range attacks. Marcia kills that guy WITH FIRE...well, actually it was ElFIRE. Severa goes right and Rally Movements

Cordelia. Frederick paired up into cordelia with his full move. Maribelle goes up through the middle entrance and rescues Ricken.

Brady now rescues Olivia (they were both deployed in the right side of the map) to the center. Ricken moves up and rescues Olivia with his massive

Tomefaire range. Olivia dances for Ricken. Ricken moves right and rescues Cordy and Cordy attacks and kills a Hero,

activating Galeforce. She needs exactly 10 move to 1 range the boss and KO cleanly, which she now has thanks to Rally

Movement from Severa and Fred. The boss died a painful death.

Chapter 18 1/50

Went through the left. Frederick and Marcia took down an enemy blocking the middle. Maribelle rescues Ricken.

Ricken rescues Olivia. Olivia dances for him. Ricken rescues Severa+Cordelia. Cordelia attacks a random enemy and kills him

activating Galeforce. She ORKOS yen'fay thanks to Severa's spd boost.

Tiki's Paralogue 8/Free turns

Rescue Tiki up and stall till everything dies. Avatar reached the Galeforce.

Chapter 19 1/51

Maribelle rescues Ricken. Ricken rescues Cordy+Fred. Cordy uses killer lance to ORKO Walmart.

Chapter 20 1/52

Maribelle Ricken and Olivia do their rescue rutine after Rally from Brady.

Avatar KO'd Cervantes to activate Galeforce and attack the armor in the way near Excellus.

Fred paired into Cordelia. Ricken rescued her, she killed Exellus so that galeforce activated and then

she killed Walmart with a Killer Lance forge + Sol from Frederick.

Chapter 21 1/53

severa Rally Moves everyone. Maribelle rescues Ricken down. Ricken rescues Olivia.

Then Ricken gets danced and rescues Fred+Cordy. Cordy attacks and kills a random warrior with her full move and

then KOs the boss.

Chapter 22 1/54

Cordelia + Lucina got Gungnir after a Rally movement+Rally magic. Avatar+frederick got

Valflame. Maribelle rescued ricken, Ricken rescued Cordelia+Lucina and Cordelia KO'd Aversa.

Chapter 23 4/58

Could've 3 turned but it was too risky so I decided to just 4 turn. Cordelia+fred, Avatar+Chrom,

Lucina+Stahl and Ricken+Maribelle were the only ones deployed.

Chapter 24 3/61

This map is annoying. I'm sure it can be 2 turned with better offense than my team.

Chrom		14/3.17		38	20	2	21	18	18	15	12	Sword A Lance E		Marcia S Lucina C
Marcia		20/10/20	63	31	33	38	46	32	20	24	Lance D Tome A		Chrom S Frederick B Ricken C Cordelia C Nowi C Lucina C
Frederick	12.37		40	19	3	21	15	10	23	5	Sword A Lance A Axe A	Cordelia S Marcia B Severa C
Ricken		17/20/1.52	54	14	31	24	25	37	20	18	Tome A Staff C		Maribelle S Marcia C Olivia C Brady C
Maribelle	20/7.32		28	1	25	25	18	26	8	25	Tome E Staff A		Ricken S Stahl C Gaius C Olivia C Brady C
Cordelia	17/15/13.44	73	35	15	40	37	38	33	27	Lance A Staff E		Frederick S Marcia C Severa C
Lucina		19/13.94	54	26	12	33	37	27	22	15	Sword B Lance E		Marcia C Chrom C
Stahl		16/1.71		42	22	1	13	14	15	16	12	Sword B Lance A		Maribelle C Nowi C
Olivia		11.39		24	5	3	15	17	12	5	6	Sword D			Ricken C Maribelle C
Severa		11/2.26		44	20	5	25	22	15	18	11	Sword B Axe D		Frederick C Cordelia C
Brady		11/3.20		38	8	21	19	17	22	14	16	Tome E Staff D		Ricken C Maribelle C
Gaius		deader than dead
Nowi		4.22		whatever

Chapter 25 1/62

Marcia kills a Warrior. Maribelle Ricken and Olivia do rescue chain. Cordelia+Lucina

kills an enemy and then kills Aversa.

Endgame Grima 1/63

This was awful. I had to make sure Chrom got an exalted falchion hit in at least and an aether from

Lucina to even beat the chapter. Glad that's over.

Character Analysis:

Chrom Battles 25 Victories 11

Chrom was awful whole game after the first few chapters. Did like 12 damage to Grima with Exalted Falchion though.

Next time, I might train him.

Silver (2nd) Avatar Marcia Battles 217 Victories 179

So broken. I think we should ban Avatar from reclassing to Pegasus knight in future drafts or maybe ban Galeforce like

some people have suggested.

Frederick Battles 63 Victories 35

Best Cordelia husbando ever. Was pretty clutch in earlygame obviously and then became Cordelia's

eternal pair up.

Gold (1st) Cordelia Battles 242 Victories 196

This girl is just amazing. I gave her all the boosters and she never disappointed. Needed

a Killer Lance forge against bulky mofo Walmart, a javelin forge for C24 and a Brave Lance forge

for Grima. I think shes only second to Sumia in drafts.

Stahl Battles 75 Victories 38

Not gonna say he was useless. But I expected more from him. His speed is absolutely atrocious to

the point of being a pair up partner forever after like C13.

Bronze (3rd) Ricken Battles 94 Victories 71

Wow. This guy was a surprisingly good pick. He had speed problems, but he still saved turns in desert

and in a lot of chapters because of dual partners giving him speed. He also later saved a bunch of turns with

Tomefaire Rescue and his massive 20 range. 10/10

Maribelle Battles 14 Victories 0

Welp, she retreated in Endgame. She was pretty awesome with rescue and Ricken pair up. Not as bad as I

initially thought she would be. Though she died to a breeze. 28HP and 8 def does that to ya.

Gaius Battles 12 Victories 3

Died: Mercenary Fortress. Yeah, I got careless in Severa's paralogue and he died just as I was finishing.

Helped get money from chests and was a pretty good Ricken pair up partner for a while.

Nowi Battles 3 Victories 1

So bad. I ended up selling her Dragonstone...

Olivia Battles 0 Victories 0

Dancer/10 Made so many of these turnshaves possible

Lucina Battles 52 Victories 41

Veteran Lucina is pretty cool. Couldnt have actually beat Grima without her...

Brady Battles 0 Victories 0

Rescue/10

Severa Battles 9 Victories 4

Rally Movement was worth it. Other than that and allowing Cordy to double Yen'fay, she did very little.

what the fuck Galeforce

I can't compete with that

EDIT: Yeah it should definitely be banned in the future, third/fourth pick have no chance against that.

Edited by Liquid Snake

Chapter 3 - 4/15

Still not sure about this theoretical 3-turn that everyone says exists. Frederick+Sumia goes right, Avatar and Chrom go left, Miriel and Virion pick off an archer. Frederick hammers the boss.

It requires you to have sully or stahl. Or a REALLY lucky sumia. But I doubt it can be done with sumia.

Also it requires Avatar to have 10 magic and enough speed to double the enemies on the left or the right while being not paired with anyone. But It's defintely doable. I was able to attack the boss on MY turn 3 and then get counter attacked on EP3. But didn't have enough general magic to finish killing him. Also survivability can be a slight issue because in some situations. So yeah.