Total newbie question!

Toezilla

Hey guys. I'm completely new to the FE series, but I'm loving Awakening. It's quite possibly my favourite 3ds game to date. Anyway, I have a question that's probably kinda silly, but figured i'd ask anyway.

I've been using Panne and really like her, but her Beaststone just broke and I have no idea how to replace it....Where can I find another one? Should I just change her class to something that uses normal weapons?

Thanks!

What chapter are you on. Either way you can find some in DLC you get another in chapter 8 or you can buy regular beaststones after chapter 12 and supers after chapter 23.

You can get another Beaststone from a Boss enemy in a chapter. Same with Nowi's Dragonstone. You can get another one when a Boss character is defeated.

So you used all of the original beast stone and you should have gotten one from mustafa. The pacifist guy. The easiest way to get more is to just pound through the next two chapters or go to the villages repeatedly and hope you get lucky like I did and get a super beast stone.

So you used all of the original beast stone and you should have gotten one from mustafa. The pacifist guy. The easiest way to get more is to just pound through the next two chapters or go to the villages repeatedly and hope you get lucky like I did and get a super beast stone.

Yeah, I just got the one from Mustafa. I made this thread about an hour and a half before I killed him.

Thanks for the responses, all.

I have seals in my inventory, but I am unsure of when to use them. Some people have suggested maxing a character's level before using seals....Will I be hurting Panne's stats and potential in the long run if I use a seal on her before she max levels?

What level is she? And the irritating thing about panne is the same thing as all the unique classes you won't get access to promoted classes until you reach level 30 but once they're past level fifteen they don't learn any new skills so its actually a better idea to class change after level15.

What level is she? And the irritating thing about panne is the same thing as all the unique classes you won't get access to promoted classes until you reach level 30 but once they're past level fifteen they don't learn any new skills so its actually a better idea to class change after level15.

She's level 16 at the moment. So you would suggest using a second seal and making her a wyvern rider?

Yes she'll get a better strength her speed will still be great and she can turn back to taguel at anytime if you find it didn't work. Well after level ten. I would also advise promoting as soon as possible to get the skills because she'll cap her stats anyways.