Are the confession lines fully voiced?

HeartTranquil

I want to know of the confession scenes for the avatar are fully voiced. That is to say, some of the English support convos on this forum will usually include the line the confessing character says to the avatar. Are these lines fully voiced? Will the confessing character speak the confessing lines out exactly?

For example Mariabelle's line goes sth like this; My lord you saw to the core of my heart, and may the gods help you when you break it.

Now is the above live fully spoken out?

And I saw somewhere on this forum that Tiki's confession lines are not spoken out exactly or something? Not sure about this, kinda wierd that there are inconsistencies in the game.

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/aiqjiaj1cizsbrw/fred%20confession.mp3

Fred. I'll grab Tiki's for you soon if you want to compare it.

These lines aren't written out. People who were talking about 'not matching' normally refers to somehow the picture and what they're saying don't seem to always match up.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean.

Can you refer to my first post? That line is supposedly Mariabelle's confession line.

Now all I wanna know is if Mariabelle's speaks that line out word by word or does she speak something different?

Edit: I cannot view YouTube vids here unfortunately... I'm not sure what the above says.

Edited by HeartTranquil

SQUEEEEE! Frederick's confession! Thanks for posting that, I MUST save it! ^^

Cheating on Ike.png

Edit: I cannot view YouTube vids here unfortunately... I'm not sure what the above says.

Well, that's quite the problem. I just wanted to show you instead of telling.

But yes, during the CGs, the confession is voiced. And there's no subtitles option, so if you happened to be in the Japanese voice track, you will have to know Japanese to know what they're saying. Or at least look it up in the Japanese Support Conversations thread in this forum. Because just like the game movies, they say things in a COMPLETELY different way from the English track, despite the intentions being very well preserved in the localization.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Cheating on Ike.png

Haha, very funny. I find it absolutely hilarious how people crack jokes like these at me. But I don't care, I can be a fangirl of as many Fire Emblem characters as I wish. :3

(And besides that, no character can take Ike's spot as my top favorite FE character, not even Frederick, whom admittedly is high on my list now. :P:)

Edited by Anacybele

Cheating on Ike.png

Well, that's quite the problem. I just wanted to show you instead of telling.

But yes, during the CGs, the confession is voiced. And there's no subtitles option, so if you happened to be in the Japanese voice track, you will have to know Japanese to know what they're saying. Or at least look it up in the Japanese Support Conversations thread in this forum. Because just like the game movies, they say things in a COMPLETELY different way from the English track, despite the intentions being very well preserved in the localization.

Alright I'm going to be super specific here.

In the English support convos thread, a guy posted Tiki x MU support. Now the guy also wrote down what he claimed to be the confession line being something like

Everything I love will pass away... For love I will something an eternity is worth it.

But then some other guy claimed Tiki said I will dream of you when I sleep again. Now this is an inconsistency. Who is correct?

Everything I love will pass away... For love I will something an eternity is worth it.

But then some other guy claimed Tiki said I will dream of you when I sleep again. Now this is an inconsistency. Who is correct?

Both are correct.

Because:

Is the English one.

I will dream of you when I sleep again.

Is the Japanese one translated into English.

Like I said:

Because just like the game movies, they say things in a COMPLETELY different way from the English track, despite the intentions being very well preserved in the localization.
Edited by shadowofchaos

just like the game movies, they say things in a COMPLETELY different way from the English track, despite the intentions being very well preserved in the localization.

Yeah, glad they changed that one honestly, you gotta admit the original is just... so cliche. Well, I guess the English version kinda is too, but at least it's in a way that won't set off weeb alarms. shikataganaiyo