Another New Person

Soren Stalker

Er-hi there. Well, I've known about serenes for a few months now-probably the best Fire Emblem reference site that I've come across-and after some lurking I finally broke down joined. :P My first Fire Emblem game was Path of Radiance a couple of years ago and since then, I've gotten around to playing FE7, FE8, and FE10. Let's see, what else?....Ah, as shown by my user name, Soren is my favorite character...hehe, just a tad obsessed. :D Well, I hope to be meeting some fellow Fire Emblem fanatics around.

Hello, you've just joined the wonderful stat of being one of countless amounts of people who will stay here 26 hours and drop this place like a bad habbit.

I'm Serene BTW

Hello, you've just joined the wonderful stat of being one of countless amounts of people who will stay here 26 hours and drop this place like a bad habbit.

I'm Serene BTW

Haha, I hope I'll make it longer than 26hrs. *aims for 28* Anyway, I won't be leaving for college for a couple more months, so I should be able to stick around at least till then.

Hello Soren Stalker. I take it you like to stalk Soren? In that case, you'll get along pretty well with a certain, young Princess Kilvas here....

Have a nice day! :D

Hello Soren Stalker. I take it you like to stalk Soren? In that case, you'll get along pretty well with a certain, young Princess Kilvas here....

*Imagines Princess Kilvas and Soren Stalker in a fight over Soren*

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Chaos shall reign supreme!

wait! i said i'll be balanced for a while.

Ahem.....

of course, that would NEVER happen.....

Hello and welcome! I'm tempted to add something else, like how this is a generic welcome, but I've done that many times. And yeah, I just contradicted myself.

Edited by Desdemona

Soren Stalker, this is the Fireman. He stalks everyone.

Welcome to the forest btw.

You like Soren? I think you'll fit in. XD

this! (or these...)

Hello Soren Stalker! Like the name! :lol:

I like Soren a lot too, but probably not as much as Princess and you... But, yeah, Soren is liked a lot by many!

And, now I say, welcome!

Remember Soren when he was flirting with Aimee...

Hmm... I remember a conversation, but it didn't seem like flirting... I always thought he was tricking her into food...

Was this from RD, perhaps?

Hmm... I remember a conversation, but it didn't seem like flirting... I always thought he was tricking her into food...

Was this from RD, perhaps?

Yes. XD

That conversation is hilarious. If you don't mind spoiling it, then the conversation is about halfway down the page under the title Item Shop. http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/wii/file/932999/51037