Could someone post a screenshot of Roy from dlc?

Ghostlander

That IS disappointing.

Luckily, some other dlc will include more worth while items that teach skills and new classes. so, thats more worth it.

ALSO

Could anyone find a screen shot somehow of a demon fighter class in this game? I know the dlc for it isnt released for america, but I thought there has to be a foreign screeny somewhere lol.

I want to see if the armor looks cool, and is actually black...instead of...blue like everything else.

So Fire Emblem, of all franchises, is going to be the franchise that gets Nintendo hooked on DLC. This is sickening.

you're almost a year late to the "boo DLC" party

Could anyone find a screen shot somehow of a demon fighter class in this game? I know the dlc for it isnt released for america, but I thought there has to be a foreign screeny somewhere lol.

I want to see if the armor looks cool, and is actually black...instead of...blue like everything else.

Surprisingly, black is indeed the Demon Fighter's default colour scheme (albeit accompanied by a red miasma).

Awesome! And thanks for the vid link. That's really the only dlc im excited for!

Question though

Will you only be able to get 1 demon fighter scroll? Or can you play the map again and get another one?

You can play the map as many times as you want, just like every piece of DLC. You get one scroll per map.

Awww i cant see shadowofchaos' screenshot. O_o

I have question!!!

When you buy the DLC, is it also available and open on other files you start? Like if i buy the Champions of Yore pack on my initial file, when i start a new file, will the DLC pack still be there?

DLC is universal and freely accessible to all game files you will ever have on that copy of Awakening. I'm not sure whether it works if you, say, play a different copy of the game in the 3DS on which you bought the SD card, or play both the same copy of the game and the SD card on a different 3DS system.

That IS disappointing.

Luckily, some other dlc will include more worth while items that teach skills and new classes. so, thats more worth it.

ALSO

Here, have a Masenshi:

Masenshi1.pngMasenshi2.png