Who should I marry Cherche to?

Thunderfox

So I'm working on my shipping grid but I have no idea who to pair with Cherche. I want Lucina and Gerome to pair-up so leaving her single is not an option. The first four options are the guys who I currently don't have plans for, but I included Other as option incase people want to try and convince me to change things up.

EDIT: Ok, obviously I'm doing something wrong as the Poll still isn't showing. so heres the options

Stahl

Virion

Ricken

Lon'qu

Other

Edited by Thunderfox

It doesn't matter since Gerome can't get galeforce and is thus complete shit just like everyone else who can't get galeforce XDDDDDDDDD

I paired Cherche with MU on my first run, and Gerome turned out pretty great, but Morgan ended up being more useful since it's easier to recruit him and I made him a Griffon Rider which made him faster that Gerome. As long as Gerome can use hammers though, he's pretty useful.

I'm pairing her with Gaius. He's pretty metrosexual and she's into cooking and sewing, so it all works out in the end.

I also decided (just right now) to pair her with Gaius. Is Gaius a good character? He's been sitting in the barracks ever since I recruited him! XD

I like her with Lon'qu. Gives him a bit of backstory.

My same reasoning. Their supports were just really sweet all together and the closure it gives Lon'qu is great. Also the speed boost wasn't all that bad either

I'm marrying her to Gregor right now because their supports are pretty cute.

^ This.

I was quite surprised by their supports, i only started them by accident due to getting stuck on a map and these two having to pair up.