First Spotpass Map is out

Weebos

To be complete in terms of what was released today - Sacred Stones teams are complete, Path of Radiance team distribution began, Champions of Yore 3 and the gold-grinding maps were released (the latter of which is in a pack option with the EXP and legendary weapons maps), two more Double Duel teams came out, and yes, the first of the spotpass paralogues.

What's the chapter name and location of Paralogue 18?

The name is The Dead King's Lament. The location... is somewhere in the southwest corner of the map.

My my my, what a wonderful update we have here. Too bad that it's PoR's time as spotpass, none of those chars interest me (if it were FE10 Mist and Mia, then it would have been different). It's kind of worrying me that release order. But hey, I'll take this time to max my cute little Micaiah and grind gold like a mad man.

It's south of Severa's paralogue (putting it on the southwest corner of the east continent)
The name is The Dead King's Lament. The location... is somewhere in the southwest corner of the map.

sorry for not being clear. I meant to ask for the location's name.