Mario and Luigi: Dream Team

ZemZem

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0v1jLy1Y3FI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

This sold me. I DEFINITELY need a 3DS, and I'm most likely getting one next week, so bonus!

Superstar Saga is my favorite handheld game of all time, Partners in Time was my first DS game, and it was pretty awesome, and Bowser's Inside Story was just phenomenal. Dream Team will surely not disappoint.

I so agree.

The series is fantastic.

AND SSS WILL ALWAYS REMAIN THE BEST, RIGHT?!

Hehehe... I remember the first time I played...

*sigh*

Best. (Non-FE) Game. Ever.

I can't wait.

And... I'm assuming the game is going to have a worldwide release, right?

They said it's coming out in the summer, so... *crosses fingers*

I don't see one? Just the Luigi thread which isn't really the same. Anyway, hopefully this goes well and doesn't turn out to flop like Sticker Star supposedly did.

Edited by Darros

I don't see one? Just the Luigi thread which isn't really the same. Anyway, hopefully this goes well and doesn't turn out to flop like Sticker Star supposedly did.

I made that Luigi thread so we could discuss ALL the Luigi related games.

To be honest, I completely thought that Nintendo was done with the Mario & Luigi RPG games after Bowser's Inside story. SuperStar Saga was an absolutely perfect game, and I love it to absolute death. Partners in Time had a great concept going for it, but it did have its flaws, I thought. Bowser's Inside Story...now THAT was an excellent game! Finally, one of the few games that lets you play as Bowser. Loved that one.

Dream Team looks cool, and has a nice concept going for it, but I find it a little odd. Sending Mario into Luigi's dreams while getting to play with ENDLESS LUIGIS sounds like a really cool, but I'll reserve my judgment until I see more of the game. It looks great so far, but it has a looooooooooooooong legacy of Mario & Luigi RPG games to live up to. But hey, if it comes out internationally this summer, I can't wait for it.

Luigi Mansion Galaxy Sunshine:Legend of the 7 Lost Levels

I'm still waiting for Paper Luigi: The Waffle kingdom (title in progress).

Also, that is awesome, i loved Mario and Luigi bowser's inside story. It was extremely fun to play through it. Can't wait to see how this one turns out.

Superstar Saga brings back so many memories...

Uh-oh.

I feel like playing it now.

*turns around, takes out his breaking DS Lite, and attempts to play the game*

Dang it. My L and R buttons don't work... Well, at least I have the game.

I just need Partner's in Time now... and Dream Team to complete the set!

Anyway, who else misses the Bros. Moves battle option? That's one of the things I miss (a lot).

The Bros. Items don't just have the same feel. :(

EDIT:

I'm going to buy Dream Team day 1. (Or at least try to.)

Whether the game receives good scores or not. D:<

Why? Because I know I'm going to like it. :)

Edited by fireemblemfan4ever

Anyway, who else misses the Bros. Moves battle option. That's one of the things I miss (a lot).

The Bros. Items don't just have the same feel. :(

Trampolenes all day erry day.

I've only played Super Star Saga and Partners in Time myself. I don't really understand the flack PiT gets though.

As a Paper Mario fan, I've always wanted to try the Mario and Luigi series as well. Now I will, because Luigi's dreams will undoubtedly provide a wondrous and unique setting. I just love the concept.