So, I got awaking fom Amazon today and...

Happy_Dingo

I finally got awakening delivered to me today but strangely I was delivered 2 copies.... I only ordered one and as far as I can tell they only charged me for one. I'll have to check again later tonight when it's delivery status is updated, but somehow I have two copies. What the heck?

Maybe it's an apology for taking so long? (lol probably not) I imagine it was some kinda error on their part. As long as I'm not charged I might keep on copy unopened as a collector's item. Unless of course they ask for it back.

Even if they ask for it back, you have no obligation to return it, and they aren't allowed to charge you. You don't even have to acknowledge that you received two copies, and they have no way to prove you did.

Even if they ask for it back, you have no obligation to return it, and they aren't allowed to charge you. You don't even have to acknowledge that you received two copies, and they have no way to prove you did.

My conscience would get the better of me. It has it's way one way or another every time. =P As long as I didn't have to pay to ship back I'd return it.