Lul at Ike using Ragnell Ranged

someonewhodied

...Okay, wtf. I like the idea, but at the same time, I don't. The shockwaves were awesome, but Ike throwing his sword is cool too. lol

But Ike's DLC is out?

Not yet, though Ike is the boss of Champions of Yore 3, and has Ragnell equipped as his weapon.

EDIT: Ninja'd

Edited by Shadow Stalker X

Not yet, though Ike is the boss of Champions of Yore 3, and has Ragnell equipped as his weapon.

EDIT: Ninja'd

Oh. Well, all the more reason for me not to get this DLC. I could hardly bear to face Ike in RD when he was the boss for that single chapter. No way do I want to fight him again. D:

Oh. Well, all the more reason for me not to get this DLC. I could hardly bear to face Ike in RD when he was the boss for that single chapter. No way do I want to fight him again. D:

He's a recurring enemy and a boss more than once in the DLCs....

He's a recurring enemy and a boss more than once in the DLCs....

Then I won't get those either, unless one is the DLC where you can get Ike himself. Also the ones for Ephraim and Elincia.

Micaiah's new portrait bugs me. The blatant cleavage seems a bit forced.

The way I see it, the cleavage is the least of her problems. It's shitty, yeah, but it's hilariously dwarfed by just how unspeakably awful her face and expression is. :P

I was wondering if Ike had any conversations between Chrom and MU, so I went into his range to try it out.

I like to imagine Chrom trying to talk to him and Ike going "BRAH!" and throwing his sword at him like a gorilla.

EDIT:

It makes me kinda sad; while Mickey isn't my favorite character ever I don't hate her nearly as much as most.

I didn't like Micaiah in RD, but I felt the conversation between her and MU upon recuiting her gave her a lot more depth, so much that I actually do like her now.

Edited by HeroMystic

i am tempted to get this dlc just to see ike throw his sword

help

Hahaha. I might actually cave pretty soon for some of the DLC. Ive been holding out for certain ones. Like Ike's, Ephraim's, Eirika's and probably Lyn's. No way am i paying for Micaiah! D:<

So Ike's Ragnell is like the Amatsu weapon? Interesting.

I like to imagine Chrom trying to talk to him and Ike going "BRAH!" and throwing his sword at him like a gorilla.

Pfft! I admit, I laughed like a retard reading this line. It's funny because I can definitely see Ike doing that if he didn't know how to wield a sword with magical properties in it.

Someone needs to make a picture of this. They seriously do.

I was wondering if Ike had any conversations between Chrom and MU, so I went into his range to try it out.

Enemy Ike has conversations with Lucina in both Champions of Yore 2 and 3.

Edited by NeonZ