English Website Voice Clips

When I first heard the english voices I was so sure Chrom had the same voice as Chris Redfield from the RE series.

<~ huge fangirl

imagine the hurt and disappointment when I found out it was actually Leon voicing him.

._.

I was happy that Matthew Mercer is the voice of Chrom because I liked him when he voiced Edge Maverick in Star Ocean: The Last Hope.

Also, I have no idea who voices Tiki still...She sounds familiar (so do Maribelle and Sumia), but I can place ANY of their voices...

I was happy that Matthew Mercer is the voice of Chrom because I liked him when he voiced Edge Maverick in Star Ocean: The Last Hope.

Also, I have no idea who voices Tiki still...She sounds familiar (so do Maribelle and Sumia), but I can place ANY of their voices...

I know Sumia is voiced by Danielle Judovits (also did Estellise in Vesperia). And Maribelle is Melissa Fahn.

I know Sumia is voiced by Danielle Judovits (also did Estellise in Vesperia). And Maribelle is Melissa Fahn.

I have been thinking Melissa Fahn for Maribelle. She does sound a lot like Rika from Digimon Tamers.

I have been thinking Melissa Fahn for Maribelle. She does sound a lot like Rika from Digimon Tamers.

Huh. All I know about Melissa was she was Welch Vineyard (Star Ocean: FD/SE).

Edit: I also recognize her as Ciel. But... as Ciel wasn't the most talkative of characters in her game, I'd find that kinda hard to see.

Edited by Levant Fortner

Huh. All I know about Melissa was she was Welch Vineyard (Star Ocean: FD/SE).

I've met her once. I only knew her as Rika from Digimon. XD She also apparently voiced Betty Boop in the most recent Betty Boop stuff. XD