Fate/First Song sign-up

Ruler

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you get two more sign ups, I *might* be willing to sign up for the assassin master slot, but I know nothing about this whole setting so...

If you watch Fate/zero it should give you a fair understanding of the setting '3'

it's not that long.

Hey guys sorry for the absence, my laptop broke recently and I've been too tied up with other things to even bother with phone internet. But yes this is still in action! I received a couple more apps which I'll review within a day, and hopefully the Rp will start this weekend, as long as this laptop doesn't break again!

One last delay, guys, sorry! Midterms hit me like a truck this week but I am confident this will start by Friday assuming everyone responds in time. Plus Friday starts my spring break so it should be a strong start. Hang tight!

Well I'm horrible. I really wanted to start this up last week, believe me, but you know how I was banking on the idea that my laptop wouldn't screw up again?

It did. So I had to get the entire screen thing replaced (never buy HP products, kids, I learned the hard way). So without my laptop (specifically my notes) I couldn't do anything for this, but now it's in 100% working condition and I do plan to actually finally definitely get the show on the road by the 29th (probably earlier).

SO SORRY GUYS. Ha, talk about fate... this RP will shortly be renamed to Fate/No Comp.

Alright, yep, everything's in order. I got swept up with some things last night but the RP DEFINITELY STARTS TONIGHT. Five players accepted and Servants ready, and I'll take it upon myself to play Saber (so that leaves an Archer slot open for any latecomers, until then it'll just be an offscreen NPC). Everyone will receive a PM with guidelines on how to start, or you could just wing it and follow the first post's lead. See you tonight guys!

edit: Ah, and a while ago I promised someone I'd write up a snippet of a Holy Grail War as an example of how things can work around here, and I've added it to the bottom of the first post.

Edited by Ruler

Click: Archer is still free.

Indeed, the Archer class servant isn't taken so there's room for one more Master. If you really really prefer, however, you can have the Saber instead but that'll require me to retcon a few things.

• 3 weeks later...