"Pie-er Emblem: A-bake-ening"

shadowofchaos

Okay, so I know this was just pretty much a niche little meme... but now I want to make a video out of it.

There's so many supports that have pie in them in the localization... XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8g5qvIE1MY

At 1:08 part of this video.

I want to take Sugita's narration about the marriage system. And make a short English version one having clips of said "heartwarming pie" moments.

Chrom x Sumia is obvious... but which ones are the ones are the ones that have a similar feel?

Can anyone help me with some suggestions? I remember one with Donny being mentioned.

I recall there being pie mentioned in Tharja and MU's B rank support other then there I don't remember pie being mentioned in other supports that I came across.(sans the ones already mentioned)

Edited by finalmessenger

Off the top of my head, Donnel x Kellam, Gaius x Olivia, Chrom x Sumia, Lissa x Kellam.

Tharja x MU did have it, but it's Tharja's 'pretend to be normal' support, and it's liver and eel.

Not sure about any others though - I surprisingly don't actually have a lot of time to read the supports in my topic.

Olivia/Gaius. Sorry Rey, it's canon now because of the pie. xD

But, uh, "heartwarming pie"? I don't get that feeling, even from Chrom/Sumia.

edit: Weee distractions... I am an easy ninja target. (Especially since that was 13 minutes...)

Edited by Tsamimi