Dozla

No, Dozla is not THE worst. Knoll says hi. Rennac isn't even that bad either, since he gets to be a Rouge. Sure there's Colm, but there never can be too much of a great class.

Useless bit of trivia: Dozla and Bartre have identical growths.

At any rate, Dozla like everyone else in Sacred Stones is usable. That's about it.

If nothing else, Dozla is super special awesome personality wise.

Gwhahaha, I think I pulled a muscle. This is the best day ever, gwhahahahaha!

Reminds me of Santa. But instead of the "ho ho ho", its "GWAHAHAHA!" (and he carries a big axe)

Useless bit of trivia: Dozla and Bartre have identical growths.

is it the same Bartre from FE6?

Dozla ain't bad. He save me a Ocean Seal too.

Rennac is far from horrible only because of his lockpick ability.

As for Rennac...yeah he is pretty bad, but you must remember he is a Rogue and he can steal without using a lockpicks. Utility value far outweighs than Combat value. You're saving yourself a shitload of money if your using either Rennac or Colm(Rogue) during the Creature Campaign. Not to mention, you could steal the important shitloads such as promotion items, and stat-boosters. It's THAT big of a difference. Either way, there's more to FE than fighting, you know. It doesn't mean he is horrible in a way though...

Ugh, Dozla. I'm not a fan of prepromotes (actually I'd rather get a lvl 1 character build them to greatness - think Amelia). But also he's just so stupid and obnoxious that I bench him on principal. Ever have some of those characters that you just hate no matter how good they are? Dozla falls into that category.

GWAHAHAHA I accidently axed L'Arachel in the spine! Looks like execution for me, GWAHAHAHA!

L'Arachel isn't much better personality wise, but at least 1) She looks good and 2) Becomes a Valkyrie - excellentness

Ugh, Dozla. I'm not a fan of prepromotes (actually I'd rather get a lvl 1 character build them to greatness - think Amelia). But also he's just so stupid and obnoxious that I bench him on principal. Ever have some of those characters that you just hate no matter how good they are? Dozla falls into that category.

GWAHAHAHA I accidently axed L'Arachel in the spine! Looks like execution for me, GWAHAHAHA!

L'Arachel isn't much better personality wise, but at least 1) She looks good and 2) Becomes a Valkyrie - excellentness

Amelia isn't that great for someone with 49 level ups + 2 promotions.

Never really bothered to use him because the Thunder and Thunder team that is Garcia and Ross tend to be all the Axey goodness I ever need.

I'll have to give him a shot. Considering his growths really aren't that bad and he joins fairly powerful (for the purposes of Sacred Stones), I bet he ends up just fine.

I don't use Dolza either. But, if there was a hack to actually turn him into Gimli, I would use him for the sheer hilarity of it. Imagine a 3-foot berserker crit and one-hit-kill the final boss. That would be epic.

I'd so get that hack if anyone decided to do that