So I found something

Topaz Light

But wouldn't you care to try at least? :(: I mean, I don't know how low your accuracy may be, but still...

That's a damned good question. Alright, let's think about this like strategists or tacticians (?????) or strategists that dress like tacticians or "tacticians" that accidentally think they accidentally strategist'd, or barbarians.

Nah. My brain isn't up to any of those things. I was thinking about it as "would I try and kill a dancer in FE" but then I read upwards to check the reason I was posting it and:

This is why he can't inherit dancer I suppose.

Oops...!

This is a nondancer. It not-dances. I would definitely have no more contact with this existence than I absolutely had to in order to maintain my own existence. If flight was possible I would flight like a fool.

Oh, right, yes, haha, I think my friend made that edit.

Dunno if she's the only one to mess with that image but I'm pretty sure that's her work there.

And I love that there was actually a sort-of-discussion prompted by my sharing of a silly photoshopped picture.

Edited by Starlight36