I started using Google Chrome

Junkhead

Since Duckduckgo.com gave me the red pill, I've been in a grey, uninformed area of not knowing what knowing what Google actually monitors :tinfoilhat:

Chromium would be clearly preferable, but it's more buggy.

Would that happen to be another browser? I don't feel like getting another one, I just started using this. E_E

When I switched to chrome it felt slower to me.... =<

What browser were you using before?

Chrome's the fastest browser I've got. I mained Firefox before until one day it just started lagging like hell and I switched to Chrome since I got like 4 browsers on my computer for web dev anyway and it just stuck since.

Haven't used IE in years other than to download Chrome on my new desktop.

Edited by Thor Odinson

What browser were you using before?

................................................................................................................................................

.......................................................................................................

Firefox

Youtube was better with chrome but everything else felt slower =<

But more credibly, Firefox has been getting worse by now so maybe I could try switching...

Okay.... so I switched and didn't realize how much more ads SF has now... x3 But it also made it load much more slowly and so I got adblock here.

Then it went to blue skies when I signed in and the sky background wasn't blocked yet ahhhhhhhh so I tried to block it and it wouldn't let me and I ended up blocking pretty much everything but the background >~<

I like firefox adblock betteeeerrrrrr =<

Oh wait but the only reason I used blue skies was because the banner in the green skin is messed up in firefox.

So I guess I can go back to green skin weeeeee~

Edited by Freohr Datia

Would that happen to be another browser? I don't feel like getting another one, I just started using this. E_E

It's an open source port of Chrome. It's designed to work just like Chrome except for not sending data to Google.