Skill inheritance Question

Elieson

How exactly is a skill determined as the "last active skill"?

Like if I marry Donny to I dunno, Sumia, and Donny is level 22, does Cynthia not inherit Aptitude (but would if he was level 6)?

Donny starts as level 1, you get him up to 15 for Underdog and reclass him to Fighter. He'd pass on HP+5 as it was the last skill he learned. For people with more than 5 skills, whatever skill is on the bottom of their list on the screen where you can manage them is the skill that is passed on.

Ok so in the /fe13 skill inheritance section, last active skill" refers to most recently learned skill. Ol then, that makes sense now, thx Psychout

Oh cool i wasn't aware that you could reorder skills. Alright I can pass down Aptitude and Lightning Speed by simple skill management

Not just that, if you go to the Equip Skills menu you can rearrange them. The last active skill is the last skill in the list of skills currently attached to your unit.

Oh wiggy. [/was not aware of that]

Thanks cuz i actually leveled Donnel this time and im gonna pair him with...uhh..someone. And by the time a kid rolls around, i want Aptitude to be a thing.