What? No Valkyries????

Liz

*gives Rena a horse* Problem solved. Still, at least they gave back my favorite class. (Berserker) Daros doesn't seem that good, so I might turn Barts into a Pirate once I get the game.

*is sad*
It's too bad there are no Valkyries. I hadn't noticed, since Mist ruined Valkyries for me But... Give a Bishop (F) Boots?

but...... its not the same........

*is crying*

i really want a stave/magic mounted unit! preferably one that uses light magic

There were no Valks in the original version, so I wasn't expecting any here. :mellow: Look on the bright side: you're getting two Mamkutes and a Commando. =P

personally i found both of my Mists to be BEASTS!!! but that's just me

FE9 Mist is beastly for sure

FE10 Mist... (let's just say, I still remembered the moment I discovered the total absence of magic swords in RD. I was like :blink:, then :angry:, then :( ) still one heck of a healer though... only second behind elincia of course

There were no Valks in the original version, so I wasn't expecting any here. :mellow: Look on the bright side: you're getting two Mamkutes and a Commando. =P

yeah, i know. but its still kinda sad that there wasn't any. after all, there wasn't any myrmidons in the original either.

i'm actually looking forward to the commando, just because it sounds like an interesting class. and i'm looking forward to using Jake too!!!!! :P Anna's lover FTW!

personally i found both of my Mists to be BEASTS!!! but that's just me

FE10 Mist was meh. In FE9, Mist had a use. Actually, a few. Sonic Sword could whoop just about anyone on her. And she has utility in the BK fight.

FE10 she's just... There. And gets like... 12 Str on average, and she stinks. Elincia > Her.

But yeah, it will be sad to see that we won't have an Elincia/Mist this time around...

Daros doesn't seem that good, so I might turn Barts into a Pirate once I get the game.

i hate u

Daros is one of my better units so far ~_~ I just like him actually

Level 14

HP: 30

STR: 12

SKL: 8

SPD: 8

LCK: 7

DEF: 7

MDEF: 0

He's holdin' his own just fine~ Could'a gave him better growths, but I wanted to leave him the Pirate outfit.

Edited by Celice

Look on the bright side: you're getting two Mamkutes and a Commando. =P

Actually, one of the Mamkutes is utter crap (Bantou)

BUT..... It seems like you'll be getting a third. From the character sprites

It seems like new character Nagi is Chiki's mother. Or at least older sister. And her growths literally scream 'Mamkute'.

The lack of troubadours/valkyries saddens me also, since they were one of my favorite classes.

But on the plus side we get commandos and shooters. Two classes I'm really looking forward to using those two classes.

Beck comes in at a cool time too. Fucking Chapter 13, I can't believe it returned, and it's just as annoying. If you take it slow, Beck can take out virtually all the Shooters with his special weapon. And if you're still interested, make sure you get the droppable weapon for him from one of the southern enemies of that chapter--and the next, right next to the start, there's another Shooter with more. Seeing as how you can't buy the Shooters' weapons normally...

Speaking of which, has anyone gotten Chainy yet? I was wondering if he actually gained experience when transformed this time around.

Actually, one of the Mamkutes is utter crap (Bantou)

No kidding. >_> The point is, this is one of the very few games that gives you more than one mamkute.

Speaking of which, has anyone gotten Chainy yet? I was wondering if he actually gained experience when transformed this time around.

No kidding. >_> The point is, this is one of the very few games that gives you more than one mamkute.

Wait another FE game give out two or more of them

Got him last chapter. He seems a little more sturdy this time--his HP and level rises when he clones himself, along with all the stats, and his face changes--I never used Chainy, but I'm pretty sure one of these didn't happen in the original/remake.

Not sure if he gained experience, but I think so. When he transformed, Oguma was level 17 with about 80 experience. Chainy came out at level 17 with 10... it looks it.

I wouldn't say a Heron or anything. Once he transforms, he used his turn, and he can't revert until the chapter is over (or maybe after a while). All he does is basically give you an exact duplicate of a character to have running around :/