Support Points

Onestep

Is anyone else noticing that the gain of Support Points in this game is sort of schizophrenic? I mean, sometimes I have characters who have never been Doubled before get into two or three fights with no Dual Guard or Dual Attack's triggering, only for them to hit C rank at the end of the chapter.

Other times, two characters can kick the ass of 10+ people in a chapter with plenty of Dual Attacks and Dual Guards thrown in, and still have to kill one or two more guys to hit C rank.

Is there some factor that I'm not noticing here?

Starting points?

I guess. The two characters I was talking about who hit C crazy fast were Virion and Cherche, so it would make some sense.

But previous games had a difference in the actual rate of gain between some characters as well though, didn't they? Like Sword of Seals, where Lilina gained +3 to Roy every turn.

Eliwood and Hector hit C support crazy fast in FE7 as well, as do Lyn and Florina.

And, as in FE7, some pairs of characters get C support more quickly than others in FE13. The only difference is how the support is built up.

Edited by Paper Jam