got a question!

Liz

lets say your unit is about to promote.

what if you change your units class before it promotes so that you get the most of a particular stat gain?

for example, lets say that theoretically a swordmaster gets only 2 strength with its promotion upgrade and a general gets 4, so you change your myrmidon to a knight to get those extra points and once promoted you change the general back to swordmaster?

I would doubt it. Especially since Generals get that +10 HP, while everyone else gets either +6 or +4.

And yeah, I have most of the stats on Promotion Bonuses. Vincent does too, but he hasn't put it up yet.

I would doubt it. Especially since Generals get that +10 HP, while everyone else gets either +6 or +4.

And yeah, I have most of the stats on Promotion Bonuses. Vincent does too, but he hasn't put it up yet.

so then, every time you change class, the Promotion Bonuses are changed?

How about the Swap stat changes, are they just the Base Stats of the class or does it also change Level up bonuses based on Growthrates If I spend a few levels using the 50% HP Growth of a Myrmidon on Sheeda, then switch over to Archer to abuse the 30% Speed do I lose my Level up points?

Edit: Data from comparing Growthrates to Base stats and from Navarre's statsets for Class Swaps on the Official Site. Promotion Growths are modifying the Class to match a new set of Base Stats (Base HP Knight 18, Base HP General 28). Additionally, Class Swap stat changes are also to match the Bases of the stat in question (so Knight to Mercenary would be -2 HP, General to Hero would be -6)

Edited by Rakath

The class swap has been known to revert stats to the correct base >.>

Not actually said here and I only thought to check that when I posted, anyway it solves the question of abusing being a General (not like that helps too much, there are way more abusive things to do with the Power class set involve weak pre-promotes that can have 200% HP Growth).

That's what it looks like :/ It's kinda strange, though, that when you do change, the preview lists your stats and the little +/- values. However, it lists next to the already modified value--so it raises by four, and has the +4 next to it, which can sometimes be a little strange. Made me think Riff was going to have 20 Speed as a different class >.>