Nowi or Tiki??

Fleurette

After reading a lot of the supports for Tiki, I feel like I should go for Nowi..

I don't feel like Tiki could ever love anybody as much as Marth, and I do agree, she does come off as slightly condescending, especially towards Nah.

I think I much prefer Nowi's attitude.

I don't feel like Tiki could ever love anybody as much as Marth, and I do agree, she does come off as slightly condescending, especially towards Nah.

She's been asleep in Gotoh's temple for too long.

Tiki she is just so gorgeous and sweet cool power full nice and you get Onii Chaned in the support please tell me I spelled that right just why am I the only one that sees in that pic that her hand is between her legs

After reading a lot of the supports for Tiki, I feel like I should go for Nowi..

Hehehe yes thank you for agreeing.

• 4 months later...

Nowi. I always liked having two children. Besides, Nah's attitude is pretty funny. (What color is Morgan's hair with Nowi?)

Bu I personally like this game's Tiki. I also think both versions (American/Japanese) of her voice is pretty good.

That Mar-Mar thing in the support was pretty funny, for the Male MU. (I do think she talks about Marth too much)

I think is the best in the Future-Past 3 DLC, too.

Tiki's talk about Marth only show that deep down, she is just a naive and childish manakete who decided to see everything with her own childish perception

Just my two cents >_>

Anyway, Tiki because favoritism > anything

Edited by I have a Dragon Boner

why the necro

protip guys: if a fellow has a help-me-make-a-choice topic and the topic is four months and God knows how many pages dead, he's probably made the choice already