What is your favourite...

Janaff and Ulki are long lost cousins

Tibarn and Nailah are lovers in hiding (Oh wait, that's acutally true!)

Devedan and his clone...

Several about Lehran, and that Zihark's laguz cat didn't die, like what Wikipedia at one point said. And that she's in Daein, and not in Gallia.

*cough*

Yeah, I read that at one point and was like "So that's what happened to her.", but it was removed later and there isn't any evidence that hints that she is either dead or alive.

Not really a theory but just a lingering question I want answered - why would Hector grow a nasty beard when he was a fine looking fellow as a younger guy? That beard is just wickedly disgusting.

Yep He's the saint reincarnation

Similarities: 1. There both the fattest of there games 2. Like to have people as sex slaves. 3. They both suck except you can't play with Gheb but everyone knows he sucks.

Edited by FEFL

Also, another theory I like is that Stefan is a descendant of Soan. Green hair, some laguz blood in his veins, the ending called him "lion-hearted"....it certainly would make sense.

Edited by Fireman

Gheb ftl... Oh my god, he's a fat weirdo. How can people like him!?!?!?!?!?!?

You clearly don't understand humor fads, do you? It's a comical thing, like folks proclaiming Oliver is beautiful! Don't take everything so seriously.