-Sully

-Virion

-Stahl

-Miriel

-Say'ri

-Kjelle

-Tharja

-Noire

Anyone else not listed I will try out later.

DLC/Spotpass (All that I will use, period!)

-Prince Marth

-Leif

-Eirika

-Micaiah

-Lyn

-Ike

-Eltshan

-Catria

-Palla

-Katarina

-Alm

-Serra

-Florina

-Hector

-Nino

-Jaffar

-Matthew

-Karel

-Amelia

-Marisa

-Seth

-Lute

-Arvis

-Seliph

-L'Arachel

-Mia

-Titania

-Soren

-Mist

-Zihark

-Lucia

-Nephanee

-Black Knight

-Camus

-Ishtar

-Selena

-Ursula

-Caeda

-Ogma

-Navarre

-Linde

-Norne

-Athena

-Sigurd

-Aira

-Lachesis

-Levin

-Lakche

-Julia

-Skasaher

-Arthur

-Ares

-Nanna

-Finn

-Evayle

-Mareeta

-Olwen

-Lilina

-Sophia

No one else listed, don't care. xP

Sorry about that Seliph and Arvis. I sure as hell using them too!

Edited by Katarina

Are you asking who's our favorites from this game or who'll be in our team(s)? I'll assume it's both.

Favorites(not counting Avatar of course):

Miriel

Kellam

Nowi

Stahl

Cherche

Basilio

Lon'qu

Flavia

Olivia

Say'ri

Anna

Henry

Main Team:

Miriel

Kellam

Nowi

Lon'qu

Cherche

Leoardo

Serra

Stahl

Basilio/DLC character I like

Edited by Emerald Knight

I havent messed around with Streetpass cuz well...i just dont really mess around with Streetpass. This may change, however.

Characters i love and will become little demi-gods:

Virion

Owain

Sumia

Cynthia

Brady

Inigo

Morgan

Noire

Henry

Tharja

Gaius

Nah

Cherche

Olivia

Maribelle

I haven't really used a fixed team yet, but I'm sure I will eventually. But as for my favorite character? FREDERICK! <3

I just love Frederick's character, lol. He acts like a butler sometimes to Chrom and Lissa and it's hilarious. And the naked Chrom posters, oh good lord. I also find Freddy to be charming and cute too. And his support with the female Avatar was just funny and adorable. :3

Edited by Anacybele

^yo.

Is your Fred at a super high level? Cuz his growths kinda smell. Sure hes awesome in hard mode but..yeah...

I tried reclassing him once and it made him even worse.

I guess what im asking is, does Freddy turn out awesome if you tweak him or is he better left to his original class and junk?

Yeah, I leveled up Frederick a lot to pass a good skill to Morgan. And of course, Luna appeared. Woo yeah! And his growths are actually not bad. He's really tanky and hardly takes any damage from physical attacks too. Yeah, his bases aren't hot, and Stahl ended up even MORE tanky, but he's still pretty useable. I also used the Naga's Tear on him to juice him up more.

And paired up with my Avatar, who I kept as a Grandmaster, they have an advantage against just about anything because they can use all weapons of the weapon triangle and Avatar can use magic. I didn't reclass Freddy for this reason too. Yeah, Fred will take a good blow from enemy magic users, but he usually OHKOs them and can survive a couple hits anyway.

Talismans are buyable at wandering Annas...Im gonna pair him up with Sumia on my hard mode run. (cuz peeps picked the pairing) and Dual Guard + might be a wiggy skill for Cynthia. Maybe i should have her get Luna and Galeforce then. (my last Cynthia with Rally Spectrum/Galeforce was awesome.) Hmmm...Havent decided yet. Plus Froderick making with the spamming of Brave Weapons. Yeah i think i can make this work...

Avatar is shacking up with Chrom for Uber Lucina and Rightful King Morgan. ;): (i dont think Male Morgs gets Aether. :(:)

Anyway we are getting a little off topic.

Edited by Virion

True, true.

Anyway, I also like Panne. She's a bunny and bunnies are cute and awesome! And so is her bunny form, lol. Same reason I think I'm gonna like Yarne too. ^^

Oh, I like Chrom too of course. He's pretty cool in his own ways. :3

EDIT: Oh, I forgot Lon'qu. I also think he's pretty awesome.

Edited by Anacybele

Avatar is shacking up with Chrom for Uber Lucina and Rightful King Morgan. ;): (i dont think Male Morgs gets Aether. :(:)

Anyway we are getting a little off topic.

He should be able to get Aether, my Cynthia has it. Uh, if you're worried that it's class specific.

He should be able to get Aether, my Cynthia has it. Uh, if you're worried that it's class specific.

Chrom's sons will always inherit Rightful King, and since Great Lord is limited to Chrom and Lucina, his sons cannot have Aether.

Vice versa for Chrom's daughters, as Lucina, Kjelle, & Cynthia (if they apply) will always inherit Aether, but only Lucina can have both Aether and Rightful King.

I don't have the game but I have 4 units that will become gods on my team and 6 more that will become demi gods

my team not in a order but parents then the kid that they have

Archie/me God mode

Chrom God mode

Lucina God mode

Marc/Morgan God mode

Olivia demi God mode

Henry demi God mode

Azur/Inigo demi God mode

Tiamo/Cordelia demi God mode

Sol/Sort/Sthal demi God mode

Severademi demi God mode

Lissa or Emm if they have the DLC when I get to the final chapter

Wood/Owain

Cynthia

Norie

Jerome/Gerome

Tiki

that is it what do you think?

My favorite characters are as follows:

Chrom (who cares about his generic personality. He's so attractive and awesome!)

Laurent: Serious but considerate. He also reminds me of one of my characters.

Lucina: My favorite and probably only female character in this game. >>

Lon'Qu: I have a thing for the srs types. And he's pretty srs. Plus, that woman phobia makes him so lulzy.

Gaius: FOAR TEH LULZ

And I always ensure Morgan is broken as heck. ;)

Edited by MagicLeafy

Don't know about a full team yet, but I've been pretty happy with how Merc/Hero Cordelia and Wyvern/Griffon Knight Nowi turn out in my playthroughs. Both deal good damage, dodge reliably, and have enough HP to take hits when they don't evade. Panne also makes a pretty dangerous Wyvern unit, though I might make her a thief next time around.

Not played it, but based on appearance, class options and what I've read about their personalities, I plan to turn Tharja and Noire into goddesses, and Gaius into a god. Maybe Lon'qu. I'm assuming I'll acquire more favourites when I actually have the game.

I'll also be god-ising:

Marth

Merric

Nabarl

Norne

Celica

Roy

Lyn

Matthew

Jaffar

Eirika

Amelia

Lute

Marisa

Ike

Soren

Mia

Nephenee

Zihark

Not to mention my Avatar, and a file-transferred Avatar version of Joshua.

I have thing for rulers and such, or like specific icons of some country in games. So the ones I know for sure i'm going to make godly are:

MEGA SPOILERS

Tiki, Basilio, Flavia, Gangrel, Walhart, Emmeryn, Yen'fay, Aversa and Priam.

Still wondering if I want to add anyone else like Say'ri but I think this will be my main team. Though don't get me wrong I love and use everyone. ^^

Edited by Aliete

But ones I will make into gods are....

-Prince Marth

-Evayle

-Leif

-Katarina

-Lon'qu

-Nanna

-Lewyn

-Ogma

-Mareeta

-Lakche

-Ayra

-Athena

-Navarre

-Lucia

-Black Knight

-Zihark

-Mia

-Karel

-Matthew

-Jaffar

-Noire

-Tharja

-Maribelle

-MU

-Chrom

-Lucina

-Tiki

-Gregor

-Inigo

-Owain

-Sumia

-Gaius

-Cordelia

-Cherche

-Anna

-Lissa

Mostly will make them into sellswords! Sorry about that Marth and Leif. C'mon down, it wouldn't be the same without you two! <3

Edited by Katarina

"Favourite character" threads show up now and then, huh? So let me reinforce:

My absolute favourite character in this game is Nah. I always max all of her stats, even in playthroughs that I would eventually discard (like my 2nd run played for the sole reason of getting male MU supports).

And after that, Cynthia.

My main team by end game in my first playthrough (Hard Classic) basically was:

Chrom/Karel (Spotpass) (Chrom had an S support with Olivia, but I ended up benching her by the time I was finishing Valm and needed a replacement partner that could boost Chrom's speed)

Lucina/Owain (Virion)

Virion/Lissa

Inigo(Chrom)/Cynthia(Gaius)

Donnel/Laurent(Donnel)

Pr. Marth (DLC) /Roy (DLC)

Morgan(Tiki)

---

I haven't attempted actually "grinding" anyone to make them completely broken, yet, but I might start something soon.

My favorite character is Maribelle. Besides being pretty much the hottest character in the entire series, she actually does have a great personality. Her support conversations really show a lot about her, and she's actually really caring, especially in her support conversations with Lissa, Chrom, and Lucina (if Lucina is her daughter). She even goes out of her way to help Olivia overcome her shyness without even knowing her well. I just like her nobility, proper etiquette, and especially her way of speaking. I actually found her pretty sweet, and I can relate to her somewhat. Cordelia is my second favorite character. She reminds me of myself quite a bit actually. She's almost like a female version of me. Severa, Walhart, Emmeryn, Lucina, and Chrom are also some of my favorites.

As for units, Lucina and Lissa. Besides Chrom, they were the first characters to reach level 20. Lucina is even better than Chrom, and Lissa is an excellent healer and sage.