Denying Chrom x Sumia

shadowofchaos

Well, Sully could probably beat her up, and the Avatar could send her to her death.

What's Maribelle going to do, heal her to death?

and Olivia can cut her head off she is pretty good that not dose not seem like something she is good at but she is

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This whole glich is nowhere as creepy as

Might I ask what's going on there? Besides a random...blurry set of pixels appearing? lol

Psh, I think this is BS, or as Fred said, "a load of pegasus dung." I guess Sumia was already there but her body gets blocked by the MU.

The video actually made it clear that she WASN'T there before.

And regardless, it's still creepy because WHAT THE HECK IS SHE DOING THERE? This isn't her scene.

what if the boss Aversa in Paralogue 22 was actually Xane messing with you

Or he's secretly Emmeryn. She didn't get amnesia after coming back, Xane just didn't know how to impersonate her as she was before.

As for Sumia... Maybe all of that clumsy attempted-cuteness was an act, and she's a worse version of Tharja. She's canon because Chrom is scared of what she'll do to his other love interest(s).

Here's the video footage XP.

0:13, she pops up right when Maribelle's portrait shows up, designated by a stray gray pixel right above her right (our left) hairbow. Furthermore, it doesn't look like she has a shadow...

...Guys... I think we've found a potential FE: Awakening Creepypasta in the works.

ARIETA, YOUR CARTRIDGE IS CURSED.

Those Xane comments are so funny.

Might I ask what's going on there? Besides a random...blurry set of pixels appearing? lol

That's child Mist. She needs a map sprite for programming events on, and she's placed at an out-of-sight position after she (story-wise) tended to Ike and (technically) merged into Ike's sprite (graphically showing them both).

That out-of-sight position stopped being out-of-sight after 16:9 support was added to the overseas version.

This is highly plausable, if the dude's still around. And he's a dragon, so...yeah. If Bentu is still alive, I'd say Xane is too.

But Xane sounded rather suicidal in FE12. Perhaps he finally snapped out and killed himself after all those "I'm a dragon everyone else will die before me" thoughts?

I'm guessing it's already been pointed out (haven't read every page of replies), but the camera is constantly (though slowly) moving in a circle pan. She's always there but not in view until a few seconds into the scene. She's behind MU for the first part of the scene.

I watched the video again for the umpteenth time, but in full screen this time.

There's definitely a pixel from Sumia's headdress that suddenly appears behind Maribelle's head.

Sumia appears when the camera angle has stopped moving as well.

2spooky4me

• 4 months later...