Denying Chrom x Sumia

shadowofchaos

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or WAS it a glitch?

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN

*Ahem* This topic has made me lol so hard.

And darn it Rey, now I'm going to have to pair off those two to see it.

...but wait. I already paired Mirabelle off with Vaike. DARNIT. YET ANOTHER FILE TO MAKE!

Oh no no no XD My appreciation for Sumia is now slowly cumbling before me T^T Darn this game for shipping this couple so hard

Indeed. Except...I find my appreciation for her falling no matter what. Her convos with Gaius were hilarious, but...she is usch a ditz.

Definitely going to have to keep a very very close eye on that scene the next time I play.

Edited by MagicLeafy

It's been a while since I saw the scene on my game and the video doesn't show clearly due to leaving Maribelle's portrait on-screen long enough, but I assume Sumia walks in on the scene, right? Her character model doesn't just get loaded instantaneously into the scene, right?

Here's the video footage XP.

...She could very well be lurking in ALL of the scenes. We just haven't spotted her because of the sprites. O_o TALK ABOUT CREEPY.

<-will have to definitely keep her eyes peeled in that scene

Who knows, Sumia might show up in even her own version of this scene!

Keep the 3DS idle for exactly seven minutes and a clone Sumia will casually stroll through background. Bonus: Totaka's Song also plays.

I paired Chrom and Maribelle, and I never noticed that before! Granted, the portraits blocking the view of Ghost! Sumia did kind of throw me for a loop. But still, that's weird. I wouldn't really call Sumia a yandere, but with this, I'd say she's just...obsessed. On a level higher than Cordelia's obsession, I might add.

For all we know, random characters could appear at certain times in the story-line, given certain circumstances, even in cutscenes

Although, that is still VERY creepy... 0_0...

If she were to appear behind your special someone EVERY time, then she's probably planning to assasinate them (sarcasm)

Edited by USFEAEXPert

That's......actually very creepy. Especially if you already married her off to someone else. Hmmm, I'm gonna have to keep an extra eye on her......so she doesn't try to kidnap my hubby..... >_>

Is there any reason her sprite would be there besides being a glitch? Like, in her mother scene with Lucina, she's in that position and they just forgot to remove her for Maribelle's scene? It just really makes no sense other wise and is plain creepy....especially since you can barely see her peeking out from the side of the screen...

Edited by Silver Lightning

At least this is better than all of her scenes with Brady. xP

To be honest, in that point of the story you would think she got over it since it has been two years.

Other than that, I actually really like Chrom x Olivia. Their support is really nice even though it is hard to get Chrom to marry Olivia.

Their support is really nice even though it is hard to get Chrom to marry Olivia.

I'd honestly have more respect for it if they had the opportunity to actually support. You don't get to see the real S support until after you have access to the Support Library/Log.

And I'm not just saying that because I'm enough of an Olivia fan to marry my MU to her.

She's probably hiding behind your special someone in all the confession images, too.

The new, more dangerous Kellam.

Edited by shadowofchaos

poor Maribelle, nobody else gets hit with this

Well, Sully could probably beat her up, and the Avatar could send her to her death.

What's Maribelle going to do, heal her to death?

This whole glich is nowhere as creepy as

Well, Sully could probably beat her up, and the Avatar could send her to her death.

What's Maribelle going to do, heal her to death?

She's going to use her parasol to stab her to death. She did actually talk about using it as a means of self-defense in her Exp gain (barrack / event tile) line.