EXPonential Growth is the only "new" DLC today

Aliete

Do the two mechanically cancel each other out? Otherwise. . .

Male MU with Aversa as the mother should be able to pass it down.

Morgan would be female in that case.

Lol I'm training Walhart and he stepped on an event tile, it was an item and he said something

"What's this object? Bwahahaha obey your new master"

That's not word for word but I think it was close to that, either way I was laughing so hard.

I like his EXPonential Growth quote. Where he talks about feeding off the land and forsaking meat. Who would've thought a conqueror would be a vegetarian?

I like his EXPonential Growth quote. Where he talks about feeding off the land and forsaking meat. Who would've thought a conqueror would be a vegetarian?

that is in his character description...

PriamxWalhart conversation in the conversation DLC maps should be hilarious, biggest meat eater and biggest vegetarian clash!

Just finished giving Walhart all his skills, now he's back to Conquerer class with almost maxed stats (mag and res).

And then I realized I would have just been grinding infinite regalia had it been out. Time to find something else to do till next week. Either way still love this game and can't wait for the next stuff to come out.

I got Walhart!

. . . where the hell are all your skills, man!?

well, all the spotpass characters have skills from the default class tree options (Aversa also has Shadowgift, while Priam totally ignores this)

......which means Walhart is out of luck, cause Overlord has nothing (so he only gets Conquest lol)

Edited by shadykid

well, all the spotpass characters have skills from the default class tree options (Aversa also has Shadowgift, while Priam totally ignores this)

......which means Walhart is out of luck, cause Overlord has nothing (so he only gets Conquest lol)

It's the same for Emmeryn, she comes with mage skills magic +2 and focus but she has no access to that class whatsoever.

It's the same for Emmeryn, she comes with mage skills magic +2 and focus but she has no access to that class whatsoever.

Weird... I'd have expected her to have the Cleric skills...

Just finished giving Walhart all his skills, now he's back to Conquerer class with almost maxed stats (mag and res).

And then I realized I would have just been grinding infinite regalia had it been out. Time to find something else to do till next week. Either way still love this game and can't wait for the next stuff to come out.

He should just go to Walmart to properly equip himself.

Also, he comes with maxed stats on Lunatic Mode. Though I don't know if he reverts back when you recruit him.

For example, Paris/Priam had an INFINITE use Ragnell when you fight him, but only has a 25 use one when you recruit him.

Also, he comes with maxed stats on Lunatic Mode. Though I don't know if he reverts back when you recruit him.

For example, Paris/Priam had an INFINITE use Ragnell when you fight him, but only has a 25 use one when you recruit him.

I believe it, these lords and rulers are all so kick ass. Gangrel, Walhart, Flavia and Basilio are all activiating their skills nonstop and are getting criticals and....Basically their like gods in my army. I can't wait for the next four, the one thing I love about these spot pass story characters are that their diverse and so cool >_<

Edited by Aliete

the funny part is when recruitable Priam's stats barely go up from Hard to Lunatic mode, cause he's already edging his caps