General Fire Emblem fanart: what is hotlink???

Thunderfox

Oh lol they're just on his horse.

I dunno, he kinda doesn't look pissed to me so much as stoically indifferent hah.

I like how his horse is basically a giant

EDIT: PS I did a shitty fanart of MU

tumblr_n5dpzzoACW1shnqb4o1_400.jpg

Edited by BANRYU

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Oh yeah, I saw that. TBH, I felt like that outfit was pretty out of character for Olivia.

The art itself is lovely, though.

^ Oh yeah, I saw that. TBH, I felt like that outfit was pretty out of character for Olivia.

The art itself is lovely, though.

... the outfit she allready has feels out of character for her so I don't see why this would make a difference...

Yeah, I don't see how her canon outfit is any less revealing. :/

I think they mean that it doesn't look that much like olivia.

Like, she has Pink hair...but nothing else about the picture really screams Beautiful Olivia FE Fanart

Yeah, I don't see how her canon outfit is any less revealing. :/

How about because her normal outfitit IS literally less revealing?

I dunno, I just can't picture Olivia wearing something any more revealing than her usual outfit already is... Much less with all the attention-grabbing bows and shit. Aside from her bangles and the dancer-sash thingy, Olivia's outfit has a pretty clean, smooth look.

Then again, I guess if it were for the sake of the performance, she'd wear just about anything. (I'm assuming that's why she already wears such a comparatively skimpy outfit anyway)

Dancers in real life tend to wear outfits like that though. Trust me, I know, I come from a family of dancers (sort of). I've seen all kinds of pictures of my mom, my grandma, and my aunt in dance costumes and you wouldn't believe how skimpy a lot of them are.

I think SOC would like this too. :)

While I appreciate the sentiment and the art is beautiful...

...meh?

もう、現実のワイフが見つけた。

お前もそうするがいい。

Dancers in real life tend to wear outfits like that though. Trust me, I know, I come from a family of dancers (sort of). I've seen all kinds of pictures of my mom, my grandma, and my aunt in dance costumes and you wouldn't believe how skimpy a lot of them are.

You're not exactly known for expertise on outfits on the forums.

Edited by shadowofchaos

I am now unable to unsee see the eyes in the Mark of Grima as little fishies

Now I'll be thinking that Plegia is a bunch of fish tribes who worships a dragon.

You're not exactly known for expertise on outfits on the forums.

Er...what? That's the first time I've heard such a thing. I'm usually told I'm pretty good at designing outfits.

What type of Dancers are we talking about here? Because dancing outfits can widely vary depending on the dance itself.

What type of Dancers are we talking about here? Because dancing outfits can widely vary depending on the dance itself.

If we're talking jazz or something, a friend of mine had to dress in some REALLY skimpy stuff for that. For her ballet, though, she had much more modest outfits. Not sure if that's the norm or not, though.

anyway, found these:

http://im-a-tumor.tumblr.com/post/79616251086/a-series-of-fire-emblem-awakening-comics-based-on

http://im-a-tumor.tumblr.com/post/79620118099/a-series-of-fire-emblem-awakening-comics-based-on

I'm sure what Ana says about dancer outfits is true, but I'm equally sure that it's true of many, many other different types of dance/outfits as well. That some kind of dancer somewhere wears an outfit like the one Olivia's drawn in there does not mean it's necessarily fitting to her character is all I'm saying. As I said, I DO think the art is good.

Anyway in the interest of maintaining topical relevance, here's this:

tumblr_n43hcd3RrX1r2a4f5o1_1280.png

From Shuuzaar on Tumblr.

Edited by BANRYU

Am I wrong to think that Grima looks like Slifer (Osiris) the Sky Dragon ?

You're only wrong if you don't think Grima looks gorgeously ominous lol

Have I mentioned yet how much I love Grima's design yet hate what a shitty villain he was

I like this. <3

OMG, this is gorgeous.

I think SOC would like this too. :)

I can only really see it in the bangs. Honestly, if the artist hadn't outright said it was Olivia, I would never have guessed.

I will say of the Olivia piece that while I wouldn't have recognized her from her hairdo, I don't mind that she changed it; it seems realistic for performers to fix up their hair or something. It's just the outfit that doesn't make so much sense to me lol.