General Fire Emblem fanart: what is hotlink???

Thunderfox

uhh

I think he does? He has a headband but it's not gold. And he has 2 feathers in his hair.

EDIT: okay yeah that's maria. idk why though.

Edited by Dracocoa

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fourth spoiler pic: if only they have the characters that represent FE in the SMTxFE with their cut-ins I would make it as a keeper, at least it would shed some light on to me or something

Anyone else notice the "Local Steward Starts Massive Forest Fire" headline?

"OOPS"

teehee

also, i can't get the last word of:

KING OF YLISSE STILL RECOVERING FROM _____

Edited by Tsamimi

Ike and Elincia

IwRZt9o.jpg

OMG SO CUTE!! :D

This looks like it's based off of the final cutscene in PoR too, which was all kinds of cuteness and touchy-feely! In fact, the first time I saw it, I was like "DAMN IT, KISS ALREADY!" and it was the main thing that made me an Ike x Elincia shipper. :P

It's always great to see Ike and Elincia art. ^^

Lucina and Mommy

CCuTUL9.jpg

Couldn't this just be a friends picture? I don't see any indication that the Avatar here is Lucina's mother. If the description says she is though, then ugh, the awkwardness for me due to this Avatar looking exactly like mine. >.> And as many people know, she married Frederick...

Frederick?

Frederick's too careful. lol He even says in his support with the Avatar that using magic to start a campfire would just result in a forest fire. :P Otherwise though, this does make total sense. XD

This looks like it's based off of the final cutscene in PoR too, which was all kinds of cuteness and touchy-feely! In fact, the first time I saw it, I was like "DAMN IT, KISS ALREADY!" and it was the main thing that made me an Ike x Elincia shipper. :P

I was the same way kinda. Mainly I was all hyper and happy because of my victory xD

But the end of Skyward Sword, I was definitively all "Now KISS!" Why must Nintendo tease that way...then again, the built up romantic tension throughout the whole game, if they kissed, it'd be next to impossible to pry them off each other lol. Scene on top of the goddess statue would be x rated or close to it.

I was the same way kinda. Mainly I was all hyper and happy because of my victory xD

But the end of Skyward Sword, I was definitively all "Now KISS!" Why must Nintendo tease that way...then again, the built up romantic tension throughout the whole game, if they kissed, it'd be next to impossible to pry them off each other lol. Scene on top of the goddess statue would be x rated or close to it.

Oh yeah, Zelda: Skyward Sword's ending gave me the same reaction too. lol

But let's not get off topic here again. :P

Edited by Anacybele

Couldn't this just be a friends picture? I don't see any indication that the Avatar here is Lucina's mother. If the description says she is though, then ugh, the awkwardness for me due to this Avatar looking exactly like mine. >.> And as many people know, she married Frederick.

Artist's description says that the Robin in the picture is Lucina's mother. Either that or google translate really screwed up.

Artist's description says that the Robin in the picture is Lucina's mother. Either that or google translate really screwed up.

Oh. Well that's disappointing...

Couldn't this just be a friends picture? I don't see any indication that the Avatar here is Lucina's mother. If the description says she is though, then ugh, the awkwardness for me due to this Avatar looking exactly like mine. >.> And as many people know, she married Frederick...

Yes, that Avatar is Lucina's mother.

I'm not sure why you continue to be surprised/disappointed that all these avatars look like yours. That specific Avatar has only 5 hair options to choose from, so it's pretty fricken hard to distinguish them unless you redesign the Avatar entirely since the customization options suck ass.

I have several avatars, all of them look like others' avatars, but I'm not about to get in a huff about it just because they look like mine.

Now if this was Animal Crossing or Fantasy Life, then I would be a little interested, because with all the hair, face, and eye designs, as well as all the clothes and equipment you can have (some of them you can even design yourself), it's nigh impossible to have two characters exactly alike