General Fire Emblem fanart: what is hotlink???

Thunderfox

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh geez, that's totally awesome! Basilio isn't Lonky's father, but I can see that happening lol. Now we need Morgan calling Basilio Grandpa...

Why is Sumia saying "I got beaten by a gynophobe" though...

You know, I'm not sure. The description says why Virion and Sumia were included, but I'm still confused myself. xP And Basilio is a father figure to Lon'qu, I think, so that's why that bit is there.

That Sakura is pretty, but wtf her boobs...

Edited by Anacybele

Oh geez, that's totally awesome! Basilio isn't Lonky's father, but I can see that happening lol. Now we need Morgan calling Basilio Grandpa...

Why is Sumia saying "I got beaten by a gynophobe" though...

Going by the description I'd say she said it because Lon'qu and Alex (the MU) got married like ridiculously quickly, and Sumia kind of has one of the fastest growing romantic supports. So yeah ;p

TBH before I saw the description I thought Sumia and Virion were both lamenting over not getting Alex xp

Going by the description I'd say she said it because Lon'qu and Alex (the MU) got married like ridiculously quickly, and Sumia kind of has one of the fastest growing romantic supports. So yeah ;p

TBH before I saw the description I thought Sumia and Virion were both lamenting over not getting Alex xp

That makes sense, thanks. I thought she wanted MU too at first.

No, that's Asvel the Wind Mage from Fe5

Welp I know one character I'm using whenever I get around to FE5.

Myrrh, Florina, Nowi, Nah, Noire (happy!), Morgan, Micaiah... What beautiful and adorable art! :D

Don't forget the cutesplosion Yunes. You don't see a lot of her.

I SPOTTED RD IKE IN THAT 40+ ART BATCH. :D Sexy-looking too! <3

I don't see much RD Ike art even on DA, let alone Pixiv. Although he has started to appear on DA a bit more often thanks to Smash Wii U/3DS. :3

And yeah, it's great to see some Yune art there too, she's so cute. I still wonder how such an adorable little girl is the goddess of chaos.

I still wonder how such an adorable little girl is the goddess of chaos.

Well most little kids are adorable and chaotic at the same time. Ashera is the goddess of order and she takes the form of an adult woman. I think this is alluding to kids tending to be all hyper and stuff while adults tend not to be. Chaos = hyper, everything spinning out of control etc, anyone who's been around little kids understands how well that fits.

Some of Yune's dialogue makes her sound like a young kid too. Like when she calls Ike a dark bag of organs in response to him calling her the dark god and refuses to talk to him until Mist calms her down. That's like a kid going "Na na na, I can't hear you!"

Yeah, that's true, but when I think goddess of chaos these days, I think more along the lines of Eris from the Dreamworks movie Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas. I mean, she was legitimately evil and created actual chaos. Her realm, Tartarus, is barren and filled with ruins and her pet monsters. And she's the goddess of chaos there. xP

Yune is...yeah, TOTALLY different from Eris.

Edited by Anacybele

Yeah, that's true, but when I think goddess of chaos these days, I think more along the lines of Eris from the Dreamworks movie Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas. I mean, she was legitimately evil and created actual chaos. Her realm, Tartarus, is barren and filled with ruins and her pet monsters. And she's the goddess of chaos there. xP

Yune is...yeah, TOTALLY different from Eris.

Yune does say that she's more a goddess of change and growth though, doesn't she? Or at least that chaos could represent those things as well? Her being a 'child' makes sense in that regard.