General Fire Emblem fanart: what is hotlink???

Thunderfox

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you even manage to find so much kawaii Tiki fanart?

A combination of being a fan of the character, Pixiv, different Google image searches and occasional boredom that I use to scour for pictures because I've got nothing better to do.

lol Mia's kind of ugly, imo. That's an awesome art of Lucia, who is indeed very pretty. :o

I think Karla is the best-looking female Swordmaster though. I've never recruited her since she only appears in Hector's story, but I've seen her art and her mug and always thought she beat out Lucia in pretty-ness by just a little bit.

That Sigurd/Arvis one is amazing.

Edit:

Not too sure if this one went up.

climia850.jpg

The only thing that ticks me off in this particular lovely piece is Elincia's eye colour. -_- Would make a fine wallpaper. The Lucia one I posted is my current desktop background.

Edited by SSL

I don't see what everyone likes about Hector x Florina. I've seen their support and all it is is Florina trying and failing to say sorry to him. :/ That's LITERALLY all it is. Just...lame. Meanwhile, Hector and Lyn have funny interactions in the story, not just in their support, and they get a special conversation that's only seen if they have an A support. My kind of pairing. ^^ And this is coming from someone that was leaning more towards Eliwood x Lyn at first. But now I don't really like any of Eliwood's matches for him. I ship Lyn with Hector and Fiora with Sain, so that leaves boring Ninian for him. Sigh... I've learned to live with it though.

Anyway, here's a cool art of the awesomest hero ever. <3

radiant_hero_ike_by_finalx001-d8dkyqu.jp

Source

I don't see what everyone likes about Hector x Florina. I've seen their support and all it is is Florina trying and failing to say sorry to him. :/ That's LITERALLY all it is. Just...lame. Meanwhile, Hector and Lyn have funny interactions in the story, not just in their support, and they get a special conversation that's only seen if they have an A support. My kind of pairing. ^^ And this is coming from someone that was leaning more towards Eliwood x Lyn at first. But now I don't really like any of Eliwood's matches for him. I ship Lyn with Hector and Fiora with Sain, so that leaves boring Ninian for him. Sigh... I've learned to live with it though.

This almost sounds as it seeing these pairings makes you angry.

I don't see what anyone likes about HectorxLyn. I've seen their support and all it is is Lyn bickering with Hector bout who's stronger. They keep having these interactions in the story where all they do is bicker more unless you get their special conversation where Lyn apologizes for being a judgmental ass. :/ That's just... lame. Meanwhile, Florina tries her damnedest to get over her genuine fear of men to thank Hector for saving her and Hector is just glad she finally spoke to him without running. My kind of pairing ^^. And this is coming from someone who was leaning more towards HectorxFarina at first. But now I don't really like any of Farina's matches for her. I ship Hector with Florina and Dart only ever is with his sister and Wil support wise, so that leaves boring Kent for her. Sigh... I've learned to live with it though.

Edited by Kon

What? That's not anywhere close to being true. All I was saying was that I don't understand the appeal for one pairing. That's all.

You might want to choose your words more carefully, I recall you being rather annoyed by someone calling something you liked lame.

On the plus side, the most handsome character to ever grace FE.

bd81cd9c2c0ab71ff1b188708b88c98e.png

6d4c6e2e6edd4d394e85aeaba683365c.png

dbb041fb5144c0be2b26925f44be2187.png

THE LOVELY ARDAN

ef7133f287ecd05ebcd5b9c13750f2a9.png

Also Father Saul.

I don't see what anyone likes about HectorxLyn. I've seen their support and all it is is Lyn bickering with Hector bout who's stronger. They keep having these interactions in the story where all they do is bicker more unless you get their special conversation where Lyn apologizes for being a judgmental ass. :/ That's just... lame. Meanwhile, Florina tries her damnedest to get over her genuine fear of men to thank Hector for saving her and Hector is just glad she finally spoke to him without running. My kind of pairing ^^. And this is coming from someone who was leaning more towards HectorxFarina at first. But now I don't really like any of Farina's matches for her. I ship Hector with Florina and Dart only ever is with his sister and Wil support wise, so that leaves boring Kent for her. Sigh... I've learned to live with it though.

Was carbon-copying my post really necessary?

You might want to choose your words more carefully, I recall you being rather annoyed by someone calling something you liked lame.

You probably have me confused with someone else. People will like different things than I do. There's no reason to be annoyed over something I can't control or shouldn't be bothered with.

Edited by Anacybele