General Fire Emblem fanart: what is hotlink???

Thunderfox

Please source my friend's work properly :<

http://thetacticianblair.tumblr.com/

tumblr_msa71d0Yex1sqqq6oo1_400.jpg

*looks at original post*

"people were saying how Lucina isn’t “beautiful” due to her lack of breasts and i’m just… what??

no

WHAT ??"

...is it just me, or does that statement sound familiar? 4zvMLbv.gif

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*looks at original post*"people were saying how Lucina isn’t “beautiful” due to her lack of breasts and i’m just… what??noWHAT ??"...is it just me, or does that statement sound familiar? 4zvMLbv.gif

Well, we all know who has that opinion but that comment made me wonder... Oh well, opinions are opinions, and amazing fanart isn't going to change their mind.

Let's NOT even discuss this at all.

Please source my friend's work properly :<

http://thetacticianblair.tumblr.com/

My apologies! A friend sent me the links!

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=30818330 <- has this one been posted yet? I've seen some work by the artist, but I don't think I've seen this picture here.

Did anyone else notice that they both have Frederick's hair color here? Somebody sure likes spreading his seed. o.o

Do you really have to go and ramble everything about Fredderick, it's getting really out of hands.

I understand that you like a character, but please don't relate everything to them.

Looking at the art, I don't think the artist would intend to draw two children having the same father. Because that's impossible in game.

And since most of the artists like to stick to the context.

Back to topic, Nah's hair color has a shade of gray and purple. So I guessed that was Donnel's.

And I was right.

And not all the colors are the same, like how you say Lon'qu would be darker.

Do note that, if you really are an "artist", color can be effect by the overall theme, color scheme, lighting and color theory, etc. See how your little chibi Fred in the signature has a bit of purple more than nature brown? Yes, that. Look at it.

So don't jump in other people's shoes yet.

As an artist myself, I find that extra irritating for people to misunderstood my art.

Edited by Amelia

Do you really have to go and ramble everything about Fredderick, it's getting really out of hands.

I understand that you like a character, but please don't relate everything to them.

I'm not relating everything to him. Don't put words in my mouth, please. It just so happened that that hair color looked like Frederick's to me and that is all.

I think you forgot about Ana's Asperger rants about Frederick.

I mean she did have a thread about that and stuff where it was revealed.

It was the "Cordelia could have Aspergers" thread or something like that IIRC.